S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frieza is such old news. :lol

I'd love to see more photos of everybody's displays or snaps of their newest additions to the line.

Isn’t this guy supposed to be releasing in a couple weeks

6CA6F663-22F9-465E-8506-9926730DEB81.jpeg

Just about everyone has majin vegeta, while im still waiting on BBTS to get frieza!
My Frieza got charged at BBTS. Still waiting on them to get in Majin Vegeta. Actually, I’m really not. He looks fairly meh. And it’s been one of my most anticipated releases. If they ever revisit him, that’ll be the one Figuarts I sell off and upgrade to the new.

My Frieza got charged at BBTS. Still waiting on them to get in Majin Vegeta. Actually, I’m really not. He looks fairly meh. And it’s been one of my most anticipated releases. If they ever revisit him, that’ll be the one Figuarts I sell off and upgrade to the new.
I didn't get no notification from bbts on being charged for Frieza yet

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just about everyone has majin vegeta, while im still waiting on BBTS to get frieza!

Lol ****ing BBTS.

I'm curious if he'll be a Regular Release or a Web Exclusive. I would say this is the most popular version of the character and might be for quite awhile.

I wouldn't put it past Tamashii/Bandai to pull a bone head move and make him a Web exclusive like Goku Black

So...

1x normal head
2x normal faces
- 1x shouting
- 1x smirking
1x Super Saiyan Rage head
1x Super Saiyan (Rage) face
1x full sword
1x broken sword

But wait...

Might be another normal head too. This one looks different from the one from the first image.

Might be another normal head too. This one looks different from the one from the first image.

It's the same head sculpt but from a different angle. Since you have brought up heads, we may very well get another one though. His Super Saiyan 2 hair was noticeably unique with the two bangs hanging down in front. I believe that was his hair design when performing Galick Gun. That would be absolutely crazy if we get 3 head molds in one packaging but, if there's anybody they could do it for, it's Future Trunks.

Back