S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no photos of Figuarts Zero Broly? I've been looking forward to seeing photos of that for awhile. I really hope the sculpt is top notch similar to the middle days of the Dragon Ball Z Figuarts Zero line.

Still no photos of Figuarts Zero Broly? I've been looking forward to seeing photos of that for awhile. I really hope the sculpt is top notch similar to the middle days of the Dragon Ball Z Figuarts Zero line.

Me too! Vegito and gogeta were horrible!!

Nani!?
Screenshot_20180525-161812_Gmail.jpg

I’ve come to realize that with almost every release, Tamashii forgets to include 1 thing & we all immediately notice

That's why Tamashii Nations should have a "9/10" next to their logo. There's always something about a product that will never get it to that perfect 10.

Thanks for the video, Silrian.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii revisits Majin Vegeta down the road. Majin Vegeta 2.0, battle damaged. ...Still no updated hair sculpt. :lol

The thought of this happening is giving me premature trauma :medic

It depends on the next Vegeta release but, sadly, it seems Tamashii is content with the current hair mold. I honestly wouldn't mind a current "update" treatment similar to how Super Saiyan Rosé hair mold was an update of the original Super Saiyan hair mold. It may not be up-to-date but at least it's more updated compared to the one we have now.

I'm always trying to find nice figures in scale with SH Figuarts to broaden the collection, and I'm really digging the Dragon Stars figures lately, though that's been said many times and in fact it's thanks to these boards that I found out about them in the first place..

Got a couple WCF heads to customize Dragon Stars figures and I thought I'd share the result.

1GADCSA.jpg

I'm always trying to find nice figures in scale with SH Figuarts to broaden the collection, and I'm really digging the Dragon Stars figures lately, though that's been said many times and in fact it's thanks to these boards that I found out about them in the first place..

Got a couple WCF heads to customize Dragon Stars figures and I thought I'd share the result.

1GADCSA.jpg

I've been branching out for awhile now and have found some excellent products.

SCultures was my go-to for quite awhile with figures such as Nappa, Raditz, Semi-Perfect Cell, Broly, Golden Frieza, and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku. (There might be more.) While they may not be action figures, they blend in extremely well with the Figuarts.

Figure-Rise was the first noticeable articulated products that started to blend in well with the Figuarts. Some of them may not properly scale with the Figuarts but there are others that do really well such as Perfect Cell and Broly. I believe it was Deano who mentioned Figure-Rise Krillin is more preferred than Figuarts Krillin. So, when done right, they are a great alternative.

Dragon Ball Stars has, quite honestly, a very bright future. Focusing on Dragon Ball Super is getting them a lot of attention from collectors and even casual fans due to their availability and pricing.

Those heads look great! I ordered a Ultra Instinct Goku WCF that's supposedly a bigger size compared to all the others and it comes out next week. I'll post photos when I receive it in the mail because I'm hopeful that it'll be in scale with Figuarts.

Man....Gotenks doesn't look so good. That head-sculpt is kind of sub-par...and sculpting usually isn't an issue for Tamashii. It looks like they had someone else do it rather than their usual sculptors. Hopefully it's improved before the final product.

I've been branching out for awhile now and have found some excellent products.

SCultures was my go-to for quite awhile with figures such as Nappa, Raditz, Semi-Perfect Cell, Broly, Golden Frieza, and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku. (There might be more.) While they may not be action figures, they blend in extremely well with the Figuarts.

Figure-Rise was the first noticeable articulated products that started to blend in well with the Figuarts. Some of them may not properly scale with the Figuarts but there are others that do really well such as Perfect Cell and Broly. I believe it was Deano who mentioned Figure-Rise Krillin is more preferred than Figuarts Krillin. So, when done right, they are a great alternative.

Dragon Ball Stars has, quite honestly, a very bright future. Focusing on Dragon Ball Super is getting them a lot of attention from collectors and even casual fans due to their availability and pricing.

Those heads look great! I ordered a Ultra Instinct Goku WCF that's supposedly a bigger size compared to all the others and it comes out next week. I'll post photos when I receive it in the mail because I'm hopeful that it'll be in scale with Figuarts.

Thanks for the comment! Yeah I too have been using SCultures and Banpresto products in general, lots of nice statues that fit in well with the Figuarts line. Also got WCF for small characters liked Monaka, Chilled, Baba and more.. Irwin is a really old brand with mostly outdated figures but for some rare characters it can still work, I even have a Android 15 figure from the 80's that still looks pretty nice next to Figuarts figures. The hunt for proper scaled figures is super exciting, and finding a nice catch is better than seeing a tenth recolor of a character for SDCC for sure! :D

Back