S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Alex's ageless geeks group for my main preorders and the man has been coming through with no issue. He gave us a fair heads up about Frieza, Majin Vegeta, Roshi allocations being cut which he didn't have to. I've been using BBTS as a backup just in case.

BBTS is reliable when it comes to preorders. They're just slow as molasses shipping them. But at least you get them. :huh

Seems a lot of the problems people are experiencing only apply to retailers who acquire their stock via bluefin. Mainly US stores.

I've been pre-ordering from Japan since day one and haven't seen any major issues.

For webshop exclusives, Tamashii provide a pre-order deadline, so you just have to make sure you get your order in before the deadline. There's no guess work, it's in black and white.

For example, take Bulma: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000124309/?_ga=2.79923294.892191254.1527059089-991529030.1481183589

It clearly says, Reservation acceptance end: June 20, 2018 23 o'clock

So you get your pre-order in at Nippon Yasan or Big In Japan by this date, and you're sorted. It's really quite simple.

I have all the upcoming releases pre-ordered, and I know they won't be cancelled, as they are direct webshop orders. Tamashii only seem to be cutting their quantity to bluefin, and perhaps other international distributors.

Add to that you get them on release in Japan, and the shipping rates from Japan are very reasonable. It seems a no brainer to me.

Goku black arrived :D

IMG_8586.jpg

Seems a lot of the problems people are experiencing only apply to retailers who acquire their stock via bluefin. Mainly US stores.

I've been pre-ordering from Japan since day one and haven't seen any major issues.

For webshop exclusives, Tamashii provide a pre-order deadline, so you just have to make sure you get your order in before the deadline. There's no guess work, it's in black and white.

For example, take Bulma: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000124309/?_ga=2.79923294.892191254.1527059089-991529030.1481183589

It clearly says, Reservation acceptance end: June 20, 2018 23 o'clock

So you get your pre-order in at Nippon Yasan or Big In Japan by this date, and you're sorted. It's really quite simple.

I have all the upcoming releases pre-ordered, and I know they won't be cancelled, as they are direct webshop orders. Tamashii only seem to be cutting their quantity to bluefin, and perhaps other international distributors.

Add to that you get them on release in Japan, and the shipping rates from Japan are very reasonable. It seems a no brainer to me.

No matter how many horses you lead to water, there will always be some that will react like

No matter how many horses you lead to water, there will always be some that will react like

Personally, I rarely ever pre order anything and I have saved a ton, enough to even buy multiples of the same figures previously which I did in some case but since Goku Black, it’s a been definitely the other way around with the sold out situation.

They’re probably omitted the black/purple hair because they wanna save it for next year’s tour booth premium color edition exclusive :lol

They’re probably omitted the black/purple hair because they wanna save it for next year’s tour booth premium color edition exclusive :lol

My thought exactly. That's why there's no hesitating for me between a few cents worth of paint and a few minutes of time, and 100 bucks to grab an aftermarket exclusive convention item like I did for my blue repaint of Kid Goku (which I expect will get the SDCC treatment as well in a few years).

I guess that answers the question about a normal form head being included... since the name is SS Gotenks, we only get SS hair. Might grab 2 and do a repaint, it's easy enough.

They've included regular hair for Super Saiyan Trunks, it'll more than likely be the same case for this release. Just have to wait and see.

Tbh, we are getting a ghost with it, aswell as a few faces, that's quite alot for Gotenks imo. Plus, he's never been seen base since the start of the buu saga, most wouldn't display him that way anyway. of base, ssj and a ssj3 If it were included I would display ssj tbh.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tbh, we are getting a ghost with it, aswell as a few faces, that's quite alot for Gotenks imo. Plus, he's never been seen base since the start of the buu saga, most wouldn't display him that way anyway. of base, ssj and a ssj3 If it were included I would display ssj tbh.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd display all three, I'm that crazy guy that has 2 Vegitto just to have him in base form, even though he's probably seen in that less than Gotenks! :)

93ABBF61-2E8E-4078-A707-D59422E6B445.jpeg

If third party companies would just release more add-on accessories like these, then the possibility of a powered-down Gotenks head being omitted from the official release wouldn’t even be an issue

Imagine having a legit-looking SS2 Goku head available, or a powered down Teen Gohan head without spending $70+ for slightly different paint apps & a new box

Looking forward to more pics of the new Broly.

a16e17cd-45ed-4430-93de-da08d9cefbd4.jpg

Does anyone know if Tamashii ever made aura-effect pieces large enough to be compatible with Broly? Would love some green ones.

EDIT: Guess I could always flip this upside down Haha

clear%20glass%20vase%20fish%20bowl%208''.jpeg

Back