S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 410179

If third party companies would just release more add-on accessories like these, then the possibility of a powered-down Gotenks head being omitted from the official release wouldn’t even be an issue

Imagine having a legit-looking SS2 Goku head available, or a powered down Teen Gohan head without spending $70+ for slightly different paint apps & a new box
Ow these extra parts are really cool. What source is this image from( news generation toys)? Do you know if it's already for sale?
Thank you for this info

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Lol at that one face. Also RIP regular head.

FB_IMG_1527155604464.jpg
FB_IMG_1527155487017.jpg
FB_IMG_1527155466005.jpg
FB_IMG_1527155746717.jpg
FB_IMG_1527155477375.jpg

That seems really strange why they wouldn't add at least one face for a normal head when the same head sculpt could've been used.

Other than that, I am very surprised how much I'm loving this release. I was against the head and face sculpt since last April but these are looking excellent!

Thanks for the photos, Bee Vee.

The Galactic Donut and fail face win for me. I was in from the start, but looking forward to it more now.

It looks like the iris’ for the “shocked” face are just a little bit too big

Ow these extra parts are really cool. What source is this image from( news generation toys)? Do you know if it's already for sale?
Thank you for this info

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

I seent it on instagram, it’s from a company called Demonical. They’re also making a Captain Ginyu

I think preorders are being taken on ebay

View attachment 410179

If third party companies would just release more add-on accessories like these, then the possibility of a powered-down Gotenks head being omitted from the official release wouldn’t even be an issue

Imagine having a legit-looking SS2 Goku head available, or a powered down Teen Gohan head without spending $70+ for slightly different paint apps & a new box

They certainly have no concept of anatomy from the look of Tien's rear delt in that drawing.

Damn, after all this Black hype, I finally caved. I had no interest in the figure, but all I hear is praise for it, so curiosity got the best of me.

For those in the UK, I recently ordered from Forbidden Planet for £54.99 (free shipping) ($70) and they just started shipping them out. It's currently on back order for any who are interested: https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/dragon-ball-super-goku-black-sh-figuarts

Should arrive early next week. I'll be sure to give you all my honest opinion, (for what it's worth).

Damn, after all this Black hype, I finally caved. I had no interest in the figure, but all I hear is praise for it, so curiosity got the best of me.

For those in the UK, I recently ordered from Forbidden Planet for £54.99 (free shipping) ($70) and they just started shipping them out. It's currently on back order for any who are interested: https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/dragon-ball-super-goku-black-sh-figuarts

Should arrive early next week. I'll be sure to give you all my honest opinion, (for what it's worth).

lol, you were pretty adamant that you weren't getting him.

Never fails

Back