S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Freeza-sama today. A bit of inconsistent blue shading on his chest but overall I'm pretty damn impressed with him having missed out on the original. Love the faces too.

I really want a 1st form version eventually though. It's the one I want the most above anything else in the line.

Considering Yamcha and Tien are selling really well, Tamashii will more than likely release the Android story arc versions that they initially revealed.

Blacks :panic:

2.jpg

There’s a listing already on eBay to PO the expansion pack for Tien and Yamcha, $67 from Singapore.

Ya snooze ya lose :lol I remember when the classic 1.0 SS Vegeta was going for up to $150+. These things always waver in price. The only figure in the entire line that will probably always be the “holy grail” & will never drop down in price is the SDCC EX SS Goku from way back in 2011.

In the meantime, check out these phat bootleg accessories that are being casted by the same company that’s making that bootleg Captain Ginyu that was teased a few months ago

View attachment 408795
View attachment 408796
View attachment 408797
View attachment 408798

Amazing! I hope they go on sale.

It's not that bad really. $30 for a custom 6in scale head is a halfway decent price. Plus these have multiple faces and you get the sash for tien. I hope they look as good as the photos when they come in.

I still haven't received a cancellation notice from Amazon for the Figuarts Black. Maybe I'll end up getting it still? The last correspondence I had with them was when they said supplies were limited and I could cancel or wait. I told them I'd wait but that was weeks ago.

I still haven't received a cancellation notice from Amazon for the Figuarts Black. Maybe I'll end up getting it still? The last correspondence I had with them was when they said supplies were limited and I could cancel or wait. I told them I'd wait but that was weeks ago.

Supposedly the date for them to ship them out is the 25th

Well I hate myself for spending this much, but hey, Goku Black [emoji16][emoji52][emoji24]
baf0867af5df357c6e71a5cce2ab77bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where'd you get it, cheapest place I can find him is $120 in the U.S

There's a brick and mortar store somewhat close to my work called Anime GT that I picked it up from.

Honestly I'm not even mad anymore about the price I paid, I'm playing around with it right now and it's such an amazing figure! It might be one of my favorites in the line

There's a brick and mortar store somewhat close to my work called Anime GT that I picked it up from.

Honestly I'm not even mad anymore about the price I paid, I'm playing around with it right now and it's such an amazing figure! It might be one of my favorites in the line

Ah gotcha, thanks

...Meanwhile I got the figure for 70€... there really is a problem in the US....

Lol, please.

You can still find Goku Black close to msrp for now. You just have to search far and wide, mostly in brick and mortar places.

Received my 2 Kid Goku and 2 Goku Black figures, haven't opened Black yet but after all the great comments here I am really impatient to do so. I thought I'd share my picture of the Kid Goku figures for now, really digging the little guy, I don't mind the bigger head because kids in DB/DBZ always have a larger head / body ratio compared to adults (even in late DBZ, check out Gohan's head compared to Goku's when they're training before Cell Games to see what I mean), I think he fits well with the collection and I can't wait for Roshi and Bulma to join him!

GMtgBLz.jpg

Kid Goku is one of the enjoyable figures on the roster. He comes with great accessories and he's real easy to pose. Definitely one of my top 5 figures right now.

Back