S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s cool they’re giving people another chance to own Broly, but I really wish they’d think about releasing a powered down version, with interchangeable heads. One for when he’s floating above the water, like from the one scene. The other would be his docile appearance.

100% agreed. If we’re gonna get more Broly I want his other forms. There’s barely any figures of those forms as is, Tamashii could really make an impact there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCultures Broly works perfectly fine for me to not want a Figuarts normal version. That was the only memorable scene for me during his powered down state. If anything, I would love to see a Super Saiyan 4 Broly Figuarts though.

SCultures Broly works perfectly fine for me to not want a Figuarts normal version. That was the only memorable scene for me during his powered down state. If anything, I would love to see a Super Saiyan 4 Broly Figuarts though.

I’m going to ball up in a corner crying and laughing hysterically if ssj4 broly is made before Ssj4 goku

I’m going to ball up in a corner crying and laughing hysterically if ssj4 broly is made before Ssj4 goku

scar-the-lion-king-35925483-1600-900-the-next-maleficent-4-reasons-scar-should-get-his-own-lion-king-spin-off-jpeg-113247.jpg

Super Saiyan 4 Goku isn't going to happen until Ultra Instinct Goku is released...and then some.

The latter of which I believe will be revealed at SDCC. I don't think there could be a bigger reveal for the first stop of the Dragon Ball Tour.

I hope they have a stop in the Midwest. I know C2E2 was their announcement for the tour but I want those exclusives! :gah:

I would love a Midwest stop. It would probably take me about as long to get to Chicago as it would Toronto, so if they came somewhere that was closer that would be ideal but I'm not holding my breath. Detroit's Youmacon would be incredibly convenient though 😁

How about some way to get a hold of the exclusives in Europe...
This year it's not just one but two exclusives we can't just buy here.

For those of you who’ve been holding out on Yamcha and Tien, there’s a 20% coupon at B&N bringing them to a total of $55 with tax, store pickup or free shipping.

Does BBTS give a heads-up when their shipments are incoming? I can't remember whether or not I was charged out-of-the-blue in the past when pre-orders arrived.

I would love a Midwest stop. It would probably take me about as long to get to Chicago as it would Toronto, so if they came somewhere that was closer that would be ideal but I'm not holding my breath. Detroit's Youmacon would be incredibly convenient though 😁

There's still 2 stops left to announce so I'm holding out hope...except I don't think many people will want to spend either November or December in the Midwest. :lol

There's still 2 stops left to announce so I'm holding out hope...except I don't think many people will want to spend either November or December in the Midwest. :lol

Hahah very true! I mean, the cold temperatures and the snow are appealing to some people, right? ......right..?

Heads up folks, kid Goku and android 18 of all figures have been bootlegged, and they already have selections for Bulma and Roshi, so chances are they will bootleg them as soon as they release. They are appearing all over ali express. No pics yet but just an fyi incase anyone thinks they are getting a deal if they see these, and yes, I will review them when I can get hold of them :p

I still need to pick up Kid Goku. BBTS still has a bunch so I'd only order from them because I'd know it's legit.

I have a feeling quite a lot of people will pick up the Android 18 bootleg, if word gets around and it isn’t horrendous looking.

Finally got Goku Black this morning and liking what I see. And here's further proof that normal form head is exactly the same mold as the recent super saiyan god. I switched the bangs on both.
e887cfb2352e1b3b29d1cc9b761df98e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Finally got Goku Black this morning and liking what I see. And here's further proof that normal form head is exactly the same mold as the recent super saiyan god. I switched the bangs on both.
e887cfb2352e1b3b29d1cc9b761df98e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Makes black look like a Yu-Gi-Oh character

Back