S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that, Cooler!

I'm really digging the paint applications on this one. (Will Broly be the 1st to have 3 different paint application "releases"?)

Whelp, looks look like I'll be having another Broly to my collection

Yeah, I'm going to have to get this one somehow. No idea how but that's my future self's problem. :lol

Still waiting for that Figuarts Zero reveal. I really hope they won't use the same mouth sculpting from the Gogeta/Vegito releases.

Exciting news.

I'm digging that Gotenks! Disappointed by the scale, but the Super Ghost Kamikaze effect makes up for it. Will look great posed with Buu.
JXxcqkb.jpg

I'm not a collector of exclusives or a particularly big fan of Broly so can skip the 3rd variant.

Ugh!! Just give me my Kid Buu, ALL of the Buus, Janemba, Gogeta to pair with him, 2.0 Big green Piccolo soI can be done with this line.
I feel so sorry for those that had their orders cancelled. Who would of thought Tamashii will production cuts and Goku Black being so popular at that.

YES! So glad Tornoto was announced. I'll be going as well. Is there any info as to when tickets go on sale?

What's new about that Broly?

P.S... Never getting that Gotenks, SOOO Bad.

YES! So glad Tornoto was announced. I'll be going as well. Is there any info as to when tickets go on sale?

What's new about that Broly?

P.S... Never getting that Gotenks, SOOO Bad.
I have a feeling it's going to be at Fan Expo. Wished they coulda release more info so I can at least plan ahead.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wow, I honestly don't know what they've done but this is looking excellent! Did you see the photo with the Kamikaze Ghost? Glad we'll be getting it.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if he comes with a normal head. :-D

Just saw the photo posted in the thread, it looks pretty awesome!

And holy crap, Broly?? I did not see that coming at all. Don't really need another Broly, but that color scheme is really nice. I might end up getting it. If there aren't any closer options I may go to Toronto, it's about a 5 hour drive from where I live

August 2018 for Toronto. Yup, definitely during Fan Expo. See you there!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yess they’re coming to Washington DC! Last year i had to goto NYC for some kaioken gokus. I’m definitely going for broly since i don’t own one, and if i have cash to spare maybe a VB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything that Broly is probably smaller than the first version.. since most of these 2.0’s seem to be smaller scale for some reason

Other than that it looks identical.. just like Freezer “2.0”. at least people won’t have to pay the $300+ asking price

I really hope they limit each exclusive to two per person from the start. I remember last year with Kaioken Goku they had an issue where they were completely running out before the first day was over because people were buying in bulk

Back