S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pre-order for a figure there. I did a lot of googling. Couldn’t find much of anything. Nothing negative especially. I did manage to uncover the domain age. They’re only about two years old, if I remember correctly.

Luckily Forbidden planet in the Uk has started selling them, I can only guess the Uk has an official distributor now? I never manage to preorder though Nippon Yassan when they are web exclusives. Missed majin Vegeta too, going to have to go through forbidden planet for that figure too :p

:offtopic:

So who is ready for God of War??

Reviewers are calling it a mind-blowing experience, borderline masterpiece

Reviews on it have been amazing - cannot wait.

Goku Black have been selling out at more places today - I cancelled my preorder thinking I will get him later. I'm hopeful stores will get more of him later. I can wait - please Barnes and Noble get him.

Aftermarket prices for certain import figures are nuts. If your initial thought upon seeing a product announcement was “oh damn, they’re making that!” and you’re actually a fan of the character... don’t hesitate. You can bet many others had the same reaction.

We’re never guaranteed a re-release or second wave of anything that comes from the land of the rising sun. Not only that, if they do decide to re-release, you run the risk of paying more than the initial cost of the figure. These things are already blowing out our wallets as it is.

Very surprised, yet pleased, that Goku Black is selling this well. Hopefully this will give Tamashii a swift kick into gear on other Dragon Ball Super releases.

I've taken work off from Friday to Wednesday of next week and plan on doing absolutely nothing but God of War.

I didn't see any threads for this.
My 9 year old recently found a Dragonball Super Stars SSJ Goku at Target and wants some more. I can't find them ANYWHERE. We looked on Amazon and they are either sold out or really expensive. I've also checked the local Walgreens and nothing there, either. Does anyone know a place where he can buy some of them outside of eBay or Amazon?

Last edited:
I didn't see any threads for this.
My 9 year old recently found a Dragonball Super Stars SSJ Goku at Target and wants some more. I can't find them ANYWHERE. We looked on Amazon and they are either sold out or really expensive. I've also checked the local Walgreens and nothing there, either. Does anyone know a place where he can buy some of them outside of eBay or Amazon?

Question, my 13 year old collects Figuarts and usually orders them off Amazon.

BBTS, Gamestop

Can someone please explain to me the hype behind Goku Black, it seems to have got out of control??

Is it the fact it comes with so many accessories? Like the base & SSJR head along with the kamehameha and energy blade?

I can't remember any other figures getting this amount of hype before....oh wait, yes I can...Broly...another one time, non manga canon villain with limited screen time.

Is it because people go mad for power levels? Broly, Black, Jiren, UI Goku?? They just want to own a figure of the "strongest" DB character ever?

Or is it just a question of timing? When Black was announced last year at SDCC, nobody seemed to care, fast forward to now when then Dub is airing and everyone's going nuts!!

I was so much more excited about Yamcha & Tien because of their presence throughout the series, but it seems they are considered "old" now and not interesting.

Maybe that's the problem, i'm just getting old!! lol

Anyway, I almost feel pressured into getting it now, just to be "on the train", but in all likelihood I probably wouldn't even open it after it arrives, just like the SSG Goku I've had since October, lol.

Its because he's pretty much the best villain in the entirety of dragonball super, and he's already a fan favourite. He is canon btw, he exists in Supers manga and anime, not that the manga for super matters because the anime came out first, hence its the proper canon in this case.

@kanji look at it this way; would you be confused if everyone was hyped for your favorite character? So why is people being hyped for GB so surprising?

It's the reason why I dislike it when people say "so-and-so is overrated," because what that really means is that they're just salty because THEIR favorite character/game/movie/musician isn't beloved & praised like everyone else's (not saying this is you Kanji, I'm just speaking in general about people that say this all over the internet)

Its because he's pretty much the best villain in the entirety of dragonball super, and he's already a fan favourite. He is canon btw, he exists in Supers manga and anime, not that the manga for super matters because the anime came out first, hence its the proper canon in this case.

@kanji look at it this way; would you be confused if everyone was hyped for your favorite character? So why is people being hyped for GB so surprising?

It's the reason why I dislike it when people say "so-and-so is overrated," because what that really means is that they're just salty because THEIR favorite character isn't beloved & praised like everyone else's

Thanks for your responses. Basically he's just a fan favourite then? It isn't because the figure itself has any great significance.

I just wanted to make sure that's all it was. I'll admit, I'm a purist when it comes to these things, so if a character didn't appear in those 519 chapters then I kinda dismiss them. Petty I know and it's only a personally opinion, but at least it stops me from buying a lot of additional merchandise I don't need right!? :)

Technically wasn't Zamasu/GB the ONLY villain in DBS? There wasn't any other true evil threat they had to deal with

Well, there was Frieza, and you could argue Jiren since towards the end he seemed pretty villain like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back