S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input. I think I’m going to keep all of them, although I just canceled my order for kid Goku. What is the general consensus on that figure? The only reason for selling my sdcc exclusives would be that they’re more valuable... I just don’t wanna let go!! I’ll just have to get more detolfs I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
General consensus on SHF Kid Goku have been great. Only gripe is the tail as it easily falls off from the peg hole.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Krillin will more than likely be given a Premium Color/SDCC Exclusive within the next year. The original figure's pricing is pretty high in the aftermarket and the sales might go towards a newer sculpt such as his Super attire. (Which I believe is similar to his Saiyan Saga attire as well?)

Androids...honestly, Tamashii seems like they can do what ever they want. If they want to release the Androids as a Premium Color release or, as we've seen with Frieza, make the slightest adjustments for another release then they'll do it. If they ever tackle Imperfect Cell or Semi-Perfect Cell, those would be great corresponding releases.

We'll be seeing a newer Piccolo fairly soon too.

Thanks man! I was thinking of selling 2015 namek Goku, Arlia Vegeta and possibly 2016 Broly. I’m just going to see how I do with the resins I have ordered right now and if I find myself in a pinch I’ll sell other figures. I have a lot of Berserk figmas and robot damashii Gundams. Maybe I’ll sell those first.

For figuarts Zero Ex I would LOVE to have a Perfect Cell or Piccolo. We need some green in there. I think Bardock would also be amazing.

Yeah, SDCC Frieza Saga Goku is going to be dropping in price after the newer version's release. I would say hold onto Broly. He won't be revisited for a long time.

Perfect Cell and Piccolo would be great additions to the Figuarts Zero EX line! Yeah, I wish the Figuarts Zero Bardock was released but a Figuarts Zero EX of him would be awesome with that specific pose.

General consensus on SHF Kid Goku have been great. Only gripe is the tail as it easily falls off from the peg hole.

Does it? I haven't opened mine yet because I've been pretty busy.

Thanks for the input. I think I’m going to keep all of them, although I just canceled my order for kid Goku. What is the general consensus on that figure? The only reason for selling my sdcc exclusives would be that they’re more valuable... I just don’t wanna let go!! I’ll just have to get more detolfs I guess...

Yeah no problem, hope I was able to help. I just remember regretting selling off my collection. Glad tamashii decided to essentially re do most of the line.

Kid Goku is awesome. A fun figure overall. I would pick him up if I were you.

Yeah no problem, hope I was able to help. I just remember regretting selling off my collection. Glad tamashii decided to essentially re do most of the line.

Kid Goku is awesome. A fun figure overall. I would pick him up if I were you.

Yeah I think it helps hearing from another collector who has gone down that path that they regretted it. That hits home for me. Definitely going to hang on to them. Thanks for your help!

Thanks Snake!! I know from seeing other posts of yours that your extremely picky when it comes to accuracy so that means a lot coming from you!

My pickiness is within reason, but there's no excuse why they didn't at the very least cover him in scratches or something. Same goes with SWA Goku.

Alright guys I need some help. Recently I’ve really taken an interest to DBZ resin statues. Most of you know those are pretty expensive. My question is, should I sell my figuarts collection to help fund collecting resins? I would be sad to part with them as I have every release except for Sdcc 2011 Goku.

I need someone to knock some sense into me and give me some reasons why I should keep my figuarts collection! Thanks guys.

All I can say is once you get your first Statue you won’t stop. They’re absolutely stunning, and dinky figuarts can’t compare. Can’t go wrong with anything from VKH, Ofubito, Xceed, and MRC.

All I can say is once you get your first Statue you won’t stop. They’re absolutely stunning, and dinky figuarts can’t compare. Can’t go wrong with anything from VKH, Ofubito, Xceed, and MRC.

Thanks man, do you know of any good forums for dbz resins? So far I’ve ordered the following

VKH Ultimate Gohan vs Super Buu
VKH SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu
Ofubito Goku vs Cooler
OI Studios SS4 Gogeta
Tsume Majin Vegeta (best looking one imo)
Tsume Goku vs Nappa

I don’t have any of them yet but I can’t wait until they arrive!!

View attachment 399797
392c21c201891808379dfed870354443.jpg
IMG_6924.JPGIMG_6925.JPGIMG_6926.JPGIMG_6927.jpgIMG_6929.jpgIMG_6931.JPGIMG_6930.JPGIMG_6932.JPG

Thanks man, do you know of any good forums for dbz resins? So far I’ve ordered the following

VKH Ultimate Gohan vs Super Buu
VKH SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu
Ofubito Goku vs Cooler
OI Studios SS4 Gogeta
Tsume Majin Vegeta (best looking one imo)
Tsume Goku vs Nappa

I don’t have any of them yet but I can’t wait until they arrive!!

Check out the DBZ Resin Collectors and DBZ Collectors United Facebook groups. Most resin producers show off their products there first.

Man that Goku looks good. Still debating whether I should sell my 2015 Goku and get this one instead.

All the other figures look good too. Buu is massive.

The new Goku might be the definitive Goku for me. It’s almost a shame I’m going to have to keep him in the package.

Ugh, really not digging the silver, sometimes gray, hair they keep trying to put on Ultra Instinct Goku figures. His hair should be bright fluorescent white, with a slight tinge of a sky blue. Looks cheap otherwise.

The new Goku might be the definitive Goku for me. It’s almost a shame I’m going to have to keep him in the package.

Ugh, really not digging the silver, sometimes gray, hair they keep trying to put on Ultra Instinct Goku figures. His hair should be bright fluorescent white, with a slight tinge of a sky blue. Looks cheap otherwise.

His hair is silver.

Is it really? I thought it was just supposed to be his eyes? If not, that’s a shame. Silver is such a **** hair color. It also doesn’t fit the supposed theme of Toyotaro’s flame “ascension” that has been previously talked about.

Well, looks like I won’t be buying any merchandise based on the form, unless it’s designed after him having initially obtained it, i.e. the glow. Here’s hoping the “Omen” toys don’t suck.

Also, Tamashii absolutely sucks at posing their figures. Look at those, looks like amateur posing :lecture

I'm going to say it. This final battle has been dog ****. Whoever wrote this schlock should never touch anything DB related again.

I haven’t minded a lot of things in Super so far, with the exception of some of the retcons and a small portion of very minor characters introduced from other universes... that are a teansy bit obnoxious.

It won’t ever touch DBZ, but it’s had some great moments. I’m hoping tonight’s episode is gonna be good.

Still picking my jaw off the floor after watching that 130 stream. That they can pull off shockers this late in the game. :horror

Back