S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense but I don’t think most super characters will sale well if they don’t give us at least 80% of all the DBZ characters first (and now the rest of the main DB crew thats if you grew up and care collecting them). Only new super characters that they know will sale are the ones up for sale now and the preorder for black plus a newer update on Trunks.

Anyways lol holy cow I think Yamcha is my new favorite figuarts figure lol. It’s so special lol

I think there are a few characters who would sell very well. Specifically, I could see Hit, fused Zamasu, Jiren and Future Trunks selling well. Maybe even Cabba, Kale and Caulifa (Kefla as well). I definitely prefer that they release db/z era stuff before these, but I could definitely see these ones selling well with Super's current hype

Do you pay up front for pre orders at toyzinthebox?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do but I don’t mind it. I use PayPal credit anyways and if you spend over $100 you don’t have to pay it back for 6 months. Gives me plenty of time to pay it off and let’s me forget about having to pay later

736bc346fb4e196ca0cf4d3bc4c9a762.jpg

Somebody should tell Tamashii Goku didn’t know instant transmission in the Namek Saga

I'm not really diggin the belt & over-muscular build either, but whaddyagonnado

736bc346fb4e196ca0cf4d3bc4c9a762.jpg

Somebody should tell Tamashii Goku didn’t know instant transmission in the Namek Saga

To me (PERSONALLY) I just hate the new design of goku’s leg/end pants.

oGirhvn.jpg

Yes it looks good in photos but when you hold the figure ugh it just looks so baggy.

Idk, I guess it’s just me but how they utilize the design with Yamcha is great tho.

Not sure if it’s because he’s new or I’m just expecting to much from BOJ lol :(

Same here, thought it would last longer not being an exclusive and also being so cheap, i want two so i got one at anime export and will get the other from Toyz

Exclusives have a longer window of pre-orders because Tamashii has to determine how many to produce since it's a one-time production. Regular Releases are given a set production and if Tamashii needs more then they'll reissue the release to supply all the demand.

It would be great to have this product in hands as soon as possible but it's never going to be out of reach once it's released. This was a great decision made by Tamashii all around.

They don't care. :lol

I can't get over how fast this Goku is selling out on overseas online stores.

It’s a great “starter” figure. As well as a good “if you need one DBZ Tamashii figure in your collection...” type of figure.

Personally, I still think the Super Warrior Awakening is my overall favorite of the 2.0 line, but this is on near-equivalent footing.

Maybe the only thing that will top this is a Super Saiyan 1 Goku 2.0. I wish they went with the more-modern no kanji/sash regular Goku 2.0 though. The Namek look was for one saga and maybe a few movies (I don’t recall), plus it’s clear the style is on the more modern interpretations of Goku.

Its funny, they give "starter" Goku the instant transmission fingers, but dont give them to Yamcha for his spirit ball move :lol

I would guess this design was used to give newer collectors more reason to buy the Frieza, since he wont sell as well, lets be honest, villains never do. I mean, tamashii didnt even have belief that he would sell, or else he would be a true 2.0 and not..... whatever he is. 1.5?

Im fine with this version of Goku. The SDCC version wasnt great, and this version has the accurate higher v-neck.

You're right; this release is definitely a calculated move, just like when they released Frankenstein Vegeta 2.0 to go with Nappa

FullSizeRender.jpg

Although it would be sweet if they could finally give us this face swap

FullSizeRender.jpg

Is it easy to repaint Vegito's hair? I wanna paint a wig Blue and give the black hair a reddish wash like is it in super.I used to paint warhammer miniatures but that was years ago.If so which paints do you recommend?

Back