S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally managed to pick up God Goku in a haul with a bunch of The Last Jedi figuarts. I am really impressed with how skinny he is in hand. In hand he’s actually pretty accurate to the source material - especially recent Super eps. I’m not very impressed with the QC. He has a bit of missing paint on the collar bone area and general, minor paint bleeding all over the place.

How’s the QC on the 2.0 SSJ3 Goku? I want to pick him up but I’m a bit worried that the QC has dipped on the 2.0 releases.

659DD492-8D43-46A7-9C56-0763A0D5826A.jpeg

Finally managed to pick up God Goku in a haul with a bunch of The Last Jedi figuarts. I am really impressed with how skinny he is in hand. In hand he’s actually pretty accurate to the source material - especially recent Super eps. I’m not very impressed with the QC. He has a bit of missing paint on the collar bone area and general, minor paint bleeding all over the place.

How’s the QC on the 2.0 SSJ3 Goku? I want to pick him up but I’m a bit worried that the QC has dipped on the 2.0 releases.

The issues with your Godku arent universal, mines is pretty much perfect. Tbh the only issues ive had with the 2.0s are Scouter Vegetas lack of paint lining, but havent had a single QC issue. The older figures were worse QC-wise tbh.

ssj3 is definitely worth buying, no qiestion.

Ah, that’s disappointing on my end but I’m glad it’s not a common thing across the line. Thanks, Deano - I’ll pick him up because he’s still going for a good price on Amazon at the moment and the original is easily my least favourite figure in the line!

That’s a shame about God Goku’s QC issues. I watched a few reviews and decided to go ahead and get him. Hoping I manage to get a decent one.

Yeah, it sucks, but the figure itself is fantastic and that’s coming from a major skeptic that loved the original prototype. Luckily it’s not noticeable from viewing distance when he’s set up in my display case. Based on what Deano says I’m sure yours will be fine!

I wish we had access to how well Shenron sold/is selling

Becuz if it's making a profit, then hopefully it will open the door to an SHF Great Ape/Oozaru release, or Porunga (which a prototype already exists btw)

I could see a Porunga. Don’t know about the Great Ape. I think a lot of people would want that in proper scale? And that would be huuuuge. Twice the size of the old Neca Balrog, at least?

Finally, got around to setting up SSJ3 Goku. I have so few iterations of this transformation, but I’m glad to have this one for sure.

36066603-2102-44AA-A628-4AE80C45BC47.jpeg

I could see a Porunga. Don’t know about the Great Ape. I think a lot of people would want that in proper scale? And that would be huuuuge. Twice the size of the old Neca Balrog, at least?

nah, not really. most will be content if it comes with a tiny micro goku statue

Tamashii could easily produce an armored version for Vegeta and a non-armored version for Goku/Gohan. The latter could even be an SDCC Exclusive with a golden repaint. Not sure about Baby Vegeta.

blood's idea with a smaller scaled figure would be great.

Am I going crazy or are the SS3 Goku 2.0 price’s going up? I thought they were $59.99? I can’t find one under $70 now

Haven't had much time to play around with Shenron over the last weekend so this is the best I can come up with for now.
527d2c1fa6ccd2ac1673957ed159bc81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

An SHF Great Ape doesn't have to be massive.. it can be Hulkbuster-size and people will still buy it i think (which is still pretty damn big). They can market it with their upcoming Kid Goku. I would even say it would be a better seller for Tamashii than Porunga

It’s unrealistic to think that there will ever be a 1/12 scale Great Ape so I don’t think people really expect something like that. They can easily make a large Shenron sized one and it would sell like hot cakes. That’s the best we would ever get and I’m all for it. They could easily reuse it for a SDCC Golden Great Ape and use parts for a Vegeta Great Ape. I’d kill for those three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back