S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most beautiful rendition of normal Goku I've ever seen! I loved the SDCC 2015 Goku but this one beats it when it comes to looks! Doesn't have as many hands or faces though (I loved SDCC 2015 Goku's hilarious "Chi Chi's doing domestic violence to me!" face), but I guess that's fine.

I can't comprehend that instant transmission fingers they're incessant about giving him when he didn't know it then...

I got God Goku and SS3 Goku 2.0 as presents. SS3 is excellent, and might be the "prettiest" figure of the line for me now. The hair is excellent, although I would like it if it was longer... that's what she said. God Goku has a bit of defects on him so I may replace him.

If they update the Kaioken Goku, I will definitely get that. Not sure what I’ll do with the one I have though. :lol

I really wish they would give us a few swappable hair pieces, so that we can get proper angles in some of the poses. His normal hairstyle has always been funky for toys and games. It needs the option to mirror in the other direction, when looking from a different perspective.

I'm so glad were moving away from the ugly normal Goku face we've been saddled with for years now.

Huh? Personally I think the normal Goku faces are among the best representations of any character so far, even as old as they are. The Vegito and Ult Gohan faces on the other hand.....

Anyone know if Goku 2.0 includes the other faces that were included in the normal Goku and the kamehame energy ball effect? If not, I wonder if it can use the faces on the previous normal Goku.

Last edited:
Back