S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premium Bandai has an open and end date for their Web Exclusives so you shouldn't have to worry about preordering the product immediately. The reservations for Nippon to order from Tamashii should be open for more than a month. I wouldn't want you to possibly miss out on the preordering but I'm quite positive you'll have plenty of time.

A quick bit of fun with Ryoga here.

I'm excited for Majin Vegeta. It's gonna be a long wait.
ryoga.jpg

Premium Bandai has an open and end date for their Web Exclusives so you shouldn't have to worry about preordering the product immediately. The reservations for Nippon to order from Tamashii should be open for more than a month. I wouldn't want you to possibly miss out on the preordering but I'm quite positive you'll have plenty of time.

I don't know which is web exclusive and which is not but of the 2.0 sculpt releases, all are still widely available and at fairly decent price (at least for the US).

Lowest price I've seen
Awakening Goku $30-35
Battle damaged Gohan $30
Cell Saga Trunks $30-35
Cell Saga Vegeta $40
Scouter Vegeta $45

Newer release
Shenron dropped to $90 and even saw it for $85 (with certain retailer with coupon it's $80 or less)
SSJ3 Goku $60
Nappa $70

And I'm certain the newer release will drop in price even more eventually.

I stopped preordering after finding out how much I can save [emoji23] this Figuarts aren't cheap if you're trying to keep up with the line and how often the releases are stacking up.

United States has Bluefin as their Tamashii Nations product distributor so we have an easy access to web exclusives. Other countries don't have any sort of distribution so they mainly have to order from Japanese sites which makes it more difficult and certainly more expensive for collectors in those countries to obtain web exclusives.

25383078_10215409142367963_1261876793_o.jpg

I tried some different images with cutting and pasting the figures next to each other. I'm not very good at it but I didn't change the sizes of either of the figures but it could be inaccurate since it all depends on point of view from the camera lens.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Buu definitely needs to be bigger.

I don't think any changes will be made so that's more than likely the finalized product. Majin Buu's scaling is kind of whack and not very consistent anyways. I'm just glad he'll at least be that big.

I would say Buus height is pretty spot on tbh, bear in mind his legs are pretty wide stanced there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lettuce investigate

examine the placement of the Stage Act stand. I will try to replicate it, where the claw reaches right up to where Boo's upper thigh joint is

IMG_3816.JPG

in this same position it reaches just below Gokou's waist

IMG_3817.JPG

there's about 3" from the start of the claw to the point where Goku's hair spike ends. i would estimate that Gokou's face will be just as high as Boo's belly, which, according to my estimates, makes him at around 7 1/2 inches in height to the top of his antenna (at least, that particular prototype is). which i deem acceptable :lecture

I don't know which is web exclusive and which is not but of the 2.0 sculpt releases, all are still widely available and at fairly decent price (at least for the US).

Lowest price I've seen
Awakening Goku $30-35
Battle damaged Gohan $30
Cell Saga Trunks $30-35
Cell Saga Vegeta $40
Scouter Vegeta $45

Newer release
Shenron dropped to $90 and even saw it for $85 (with certain retailer with coupon it's $80 or less)
SSJ3 Goku $60
Nappa $70

And I'm certain the newer release will drop in price even more eventually.

I stopped preordering after finding out how much I can save [emoji23] this Figuarts aren't cheap if you're trying to keep up with the line and how often the releases are stacking up.

Tamashii is hitting a point now where their higher prices are causing the figures to sit on retailer shelves longer (aside from re-releases). I’m sure they’ve heard feedback about it from retailers. This is partially why I think the Namek Goku and HOPEFULLY Majin Vegeta are coming out at a cheaper price-point (aside from reused parts).

I think we’ll see SSJ3 Goku slide down to possibly $50 and $45 in some cases. I think SSG Goku will drop soon too. They also had some duds that are just sitting around too like Xeno 2 Future Warrior and Xeno Trunks. Solid figures, but the desire wasn’t strong for them so they’ve probably had poor sales.

Last edited:
Looks like preorders are up for Majin Vegeta at nipponyasan right now. Can't seem to find it at hlj or amiami so I'll assume this one is web exclusive in Japan.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Got my Vegeta order in. I might buy Shenron next week. There's a collectible shop in my neighborhood I only found out about recently, and on their FB page they just got it in.

Preordered from BBTS... Took a lot of internal deliberation to decide whether it's worth it. I came to the conclusion that I'll probably regret it if it sells out and skyrockets in price.

Back