S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75e124f03a50eb7ea25c55cc6760c8a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wanted to do the same thing but it's out of stock online and none are available in my area.

Ordered a bunch of collectibles for my wife for Christmas and added God Goku and SS3 Goku 2.0 to it as presents for me. I just need to pickup Shenron and I'm more or less caught up with all current releases.

OFFICIAL MAJIN VEGETA PICS, HYPED!

Except for that hairsculpt....
9de23b4e0f6552ffac6954f945338218.jpg
069bad4ef95d91675de9e247721b3924.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks to me like there is no bicep movement to better display his muscles and veins.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The customizations & enhancements we’re gonna see people do to it will be incredible, tho. Prolly gonna buy 2 just for that purpose (keep 1 classic, the 2nd “fixed custom”)

"And THERE it is!"

The biceps will swivel I think, I think you can see that on the display protos. The lack of veins on the face is weird. And as far as I'm concerned Tamashii dropped the ball with this entire Vegeta 2.0 headsculpt. Though I guess this will at least make him look different from my other Vegetas. The body's pretty awesome though. Wish the blue were darker but other than that, nice.
EDIT: Or use the PCE Vegeta ssj hairsculpt to match the glossy paint job of ssj3 Goku for the Majin era.

Another SOLID release by Tamashii but another case of two steps forward and one step back...or likely two steps back. They were fully aware of the head-sculpt comments and didn’t do anything.

By the way, this figure should NOT be anything over $50 USD in my opinion. Half of the figure is re-used from the original Vegeta 2.0 release.

Feedback is a myth! Disaster accomplished! Gotenks doomed to adolescence! :lol

So, briefly...

- Super Vegeta VS. fat Buu
- Super Vegeta VS. SS2 Goku
- Super Vegeta VS. kid Buu

Damn it Tamashii! That hurts!!

They want feedback on which characters we want, not critique. There's a difference.

I love the Super Vegeta hair... on Super Vegeta. Were moving into the third generation of this line. Stop repeating the mistakes of the past by being lazy and using old molds.

Unfortunately that's what all figure companies do Snake, it's all about cost saving. If they can get away with it they will.

At least we aren't Hasbro and their Marvel lines, they are pretty much ALL the same molds with different heads [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back