S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** @ normal goku. They even darkened his blue shirt like in the anime, finally! I hope they produce a **** load of him because he's gonna fly off the shelves.

Yaaaaas. I would go for every character from that arc, especially Half-corrupted Fused Zamasu (not digging the Dragon Stars BAF that much) and Future Mai. FUTURE MAI!

The Bandai of America line is certainly lower quality but I can't deny how excited I was to see all of those prototype reveals. I will be extremely excited for all those releases and more by Tamashii Nations to fill out the story arc.

Why does Gotenks head suck so much ass. He's the only one that looks terrible. I'll still get him as always.

Taking a good look at Gotenks, he looks more like kid trunks in SSJ mode lol
b28aa763b0856077701b1ff2d84c5509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just happy we’re finally getting a Gotenks that isn’t a statue.

Rather than releasing separate figures, I’d prefer they would just include everything in 1 package, so we’re not making multiple purchases for no reason. Ya know, like the good old days of SHF.

097F8970-F30D-4BEF-86D4-7D467F6FC180.jpeg
E2DA083F-1D6D-4785-9AF5-A50BBF6DBD80.jpeg

Me too. But this is Tamashii. They're going to milk it for all it's worth. And I swear, they put out wrong colored figures just to double dip it correctly in the future.

Isn't that the Gigantic Series? The only new one is Super Warrior Awakening. Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan Blue have already been released.

I hear Star Ace only has rights to make sixth scale statues.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

DBS spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:
do yall think they’ll still release his SHF? Dunno how they could “update” it, cuz it looked production-ready

DBS spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:
do yall think they’ll still release his SHF? Dunno how they could “update” it, cuz it looked production-ready

He’s coming back, everyone will be back lol and he’ll probably have the 2.0 lower half as the big change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Folk have figured out that the intro shows the order of elimination for universe 7. Check who holds each dragonball [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@Deano wtf, I never noticed that or the rather obvious details of it now that I see it.

(Including possible spoilers for more eps if what Deano said turns out to be true.)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just bit the bullet on Shenron, so happy barnes and noble gets these in stock! They're running an awesome deal today, so I got 25% off on him, plus I got a $25 gift card after I bought him. Stoked to get it set up!
75e124f03a50eb7ea25c55cc6760c8a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back