S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@angelo i think the default expression is the grinning expression for figurise broly, unless you mean a grin showing his teeth? the only thing im worried about for figurise broly is whether or not he'll be near or the same size as SHF version. I like that he comes with extra expressions for goku and vegeta though, that's pretty awesome. Too bad it doesnt look like he's gonna come with effect parts, was hoping for green energy projectiles, but i guess the one that came with ss4 vegeta could work for broly too lol

That's what I mean. I could have sworn that I saw a face with him grinning and showing teeth but I'm mistaken.

For your concern about size, S.H.Figuarts will be bigger. I measured the Figure-Rise Standard Super Saiyan Goku to S.H.Figuarts Broly in the same pose they have the former with Figure-Rise Standard Broly and the S.H.Figuarts was bigger.

Yeah! I love those facial expression accessories for Goku and Vegeta. Great idea by Bandai Hobby and would love to see something like that from Tamashii Nations. I know we got that facial expression from the first Scouter Vegeta but it'd be great to see in newer releases.

I'm also using Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta's energy effect for Broly. I'm making another energy effect out of Styrofoam to see how it works. I already made one for Goku and it came out really well so I'm hoping I can do the same for Broly.

Damn I had to google what Metal Build was. Hopefully its good and blows kotobukiyas model kits a way.

**No offense bandai but if you’re reading this kotobukiya’s evangelion model kits are 12 stars out of 10. Lol

I wish Hot Toys would do some 1/6 DBZ and NGE tho. We be all broke like them Marvel/DC fans haha

I just recently got into Metal Build. They're crazy expensive but some of them look very sharp. Their new Mazinger Z is amazing!

I got this from the other DB forum.

"Interesting. Says on 30 Nov tamashii will be giving details on 10 future projects, with one of them listed as DragonBall. Perhaps more focus going to the original saga? "

tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/project.html#project_futuer

I think Dragon Ball is the overall name but I could be mistaken. I honestly can't wait until that event. I'm ridiculously excited about it after seeing all of those brands.

@angelo really odd that figurise broly would be smaller since their general scale is bigger. It feels like there's some sort of size maximum, that's a bit disappointing if it ends up being true, i might wait on reviews for this one when the time comes. Would also like to see pics of your custom effect parts when youre done! sounds pretty awesome :clap

as far as announcements goes i am cautiously excited lol trying not to get my hopes too high, but we'll see! the line seems to be expanding and doing well, and that bodes well for possibilities of more variety of characters. I have so many Gokus, vegetas, trunks figures atm that im kind of getting tired of it despite how well done all of them are haha

@angelo really odd that figurise broly would be smaller since their general scale is bigger. It feels like there's some sort of size maximum, that's a bit disappointing if it ends up being true, i might wait on reviews for this one when the time comes. Would also like to see pics of your custom effect parts when youre done! sounds pretty awesome :clap

as far as announcements goes i am cautiously excited lol trying not to get my hopes too high, but we'll see! the line seems to be expanding and doing well, and that bodes well for possibilities of more variety of characters. I have so many Gokus, vegetas, trunks figures atm that im kind of getting tired of it despite how well done all of them are haha

I was surprised when I found out that Figure-Rise Broly was smaller than Figuarts Broly. Here's some comparison photos of the anime, Figuarts, and Figure-Rise. Figure-Rise Goku is bigger than Figuarts Goku but I don't think he's small enough where it would resemble either the Figuarts or anime proportional display. I'll take a photo of Figure-Rise Goku with Figuarts Broly if that would help. Edited: Actually, I could be mistaken as usual. He might be of similar height. As you mentioned, we'll have to wait until it's released to do a full comparison.

Anime
Spoiler Spoiler:

Figuarts
Spoiler Spoiler:

Figure-Rise
Spoiler Spoiler:

Will do! It's not very impressive. Just painted Styrofoam and not that well done either. :lol

I agree. It would be best not to get hopes up high and not expect anything specific. ...It's going to be extremely difficult since I'm looking forward to 4 of those brands though. :gah:

@angelo suprisingly SHF got the scaling pretty spot on, but yeah the figurise is pretty off. i think that maybe if someone didnt have an SHF broly at all, it could work as a stand in though.

We all start somewhere for customs so no worries haha and yeah it's a bit hard to contain the excitement, it feels so far away :panic:

@angelo suprisingly SHF got the scaling pretty spot on, but yeah the figurise is pretty off. i think that maybe if someone didnt have an SHF broly at all, it could work as a stand in though.

We all start somewhere for customs so no worries haha and yeah it's a bit hard to contain the excitement, it feels so far away :panic:

I think if Figure-Rise tried to scale it with their Super Saiyan Goku, Figure-Rise Broly would be one big ass model kit. I wouldn't have mind though. It will be a great stand in for an S.H.Figuarts Broly. I've seen the painted prototype but, normally, the final product isn't that far off other than paint application. I'm certainly looking forward to it and my friend is purchasing one to have a Super Saiyan 4 Broly custom.

That's true and, in my case, it can only go up from here. :lol

It's a month away and I think it's going to drive me crazy but I think official photos of Final Form Frieza will help keep me calm. I'm hoping they compare the older release to the newer one in the photos but they don't usually do that.

Here's a photo of Super Saiyan 3 Goku's head on the Super Saiyan God Goku body. I believe there were a few people on the forum who were interested in doing this custom. The arms seem to be from Super Saiyan 3 Goku, as well. ...I think? (Edited: Seems like Super Saiyan God Goku arms.)

Michael Pijuan on Facebook.

Someone requested to see ssg body with ssj3 head.

Note: you need to mod ssj3 head but no more up and down only rotation movement. I’m still finding a way to have up and down movement because when I tried it, ssj3 head is too heavy and he will always look up.

23231248_2153196908039018_9181188943605339513_n.jpg

I seriously cannot get over how nice a shade of orange that is. I've always preferred orange cream over orange peel.

Here's a photo of Super Saiyan 3 Goku's head on the Super Saiyan God Goku body. I believe there were a few people on the forum who were interested in doing this custom. The arms seem to be from Super Saiyan 3 Goku, as well. ...I think? (Edited: Seems like Super Saiyan God Goku arms.)

Michael Pijuan on Facebook.

23231248_2153196908039018_9181188943605339513_n.jpg

I really hate that face since he's almost cross eyed.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hopefully these are given a release date soon. Both look like they're production-ready
Altho my dream is to have the entire pantheon of gods and their respective angels sitting gracefully on my shelf, realistically I doubt that will ever happen. They are all essentially background characters that offer minimal commentary. Our only hope is if in future DBS sagas they play bigger roles, thus giving them character development, thus building fan bases which leads to figure demand, etc.

Does anybody think Tamashii pulled the "Web Exclusive" trigger too quickly on Super Saiyan God Goku?

Or do you think it would have been labeled as a Web Exclusive despite it becoming a recurring transformation?

Hopefully these are given a release date soon. Both look like they're production-ready
Altho my dream is to have the entire pantheon of gods amd their respective angels sitting gracefully on my shelf, realistically I doubt that will ever happen. They are all essentially background characters that offer minimal commentary. Our only hope is if in future DBS sagas they play bigger roles, thus giving them character development, thus building fan bases which leads to figure demand, etc.

I'm not sure why Vados and Champa haven't seen a release date. They're both very close to production ready. I honestly wouldn't mind if Champa didn't receive the 2.0 hip/knee articulation just so he can look similar to Beerus' design.

As for the pantheon of gods and angels, our best bet would be Banpresto. Which I wouldn't mind at all either because I think their Beerus and Champa releases were great. I don't necessarily see Tamashii going any further than the Beerus, Champa, and Zen-Oh for the gods of destruction and Whis, Vados, and Grand Priest for the angels. ...Unless Tamashii wants to do a Harley/Joker release with Macarita and Belmod.

Belmod would be awesome. I would also dig Gowasu and Zamasu. Their colors would pop nicely. And even though there were some issues with the Goku Black arc, it succeeded in making me feel like the heroes faced an impossible task (even by DBZ standards), and that was pretty cool.

Belmod would be awesome. I would also dig Gowasu and Zamasu. Their colors would pop nicely. And even though there were some issues with the Goku Black arc, it succeeded in making me feel like the heroes faced an impossible task (even by DBZ standards), and that was pretty cool.

That reminds me. We can get 3 potential releases with the kai body sculpt. Zamasu, (Sacred World of Kais) Gohan, and Fused Zamasu. I think it's safe to say that Tamashii will be interested in those releases.

The official one will probably look exactly like that except using the SSJ3 body. I hope it doesn’t use the SSG body so we can always differentiate between the body builds. Looks dope either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back