S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't displayed mine yet but I think they're the closest we'll come to good quality figures in those poses.

This is from faviboy over on DragonBallFigures...

vu0wCiD.jpg

Wow, those look great :clap

I wish they would release statues of some of the lesser-known characters, such as Lord Slug, Tapion, Janemba, Bojack, etc.

Wow, those look great :clap

I wish they would release statues of some of the lesser-known characters, such as Lord Slug, Tapion, Janemba, Bojack, etc.
Banpresto is the #1 manufacturer in plastic statues for Dragon Ball but they always go for Saiyans and popular villains. (Hercule in their Resolution of Soldiers line was amazing to see but even that was out of character.) I'd love to see some of those side characters in some statue form. Even characters like King Cold, Supreme Kai, Kabito, Dabura, Uub, and etc. Just something different from the main heroes and villains.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wish Shenron and God Goku would already arrive here on local US stores. I'm getting mine from Amazon just because I was given gift cards hehe.

It's crazy how much SDCC Broly is going for now. I have one still in the box but I wanted another one to have opened. Guess I won't be doing that.

I didn't think it'll go for this much but then again it's SDCC version. The regular version been steady at around $120ish for quite a while.

My guess was as good as any. From what I've seen from NYCC, I'm not really happy about it. It's the same mold with a few updates like the head and shoulder joints. I would rather have had a taller body and the exact proportions of Cooler's image. I hope to be wrong though.

April 2018, Dragon ball S.H.Figuarts Freeza final form - Resurrection - (Frieza - Resurrection -)
5200¥

https://www.shonenjump.com/j/jumpcalendar/2018/04/

Even with the mistakes on the Original. I prefer it over this new one. With the same mold and only a few little upgrades? Not convence me. I will not sell mine. I will not buy this Freezer. I want the 100% Final Form Freezer. That's what i want!

Thanks for linking that review, Angelo. He looks great.

No problem! Hacchaka does really nice photos reviews as well so I'll keep on top of that when it's up.

Yeah, I'm really excited for this release. The best thing about Shishioh's release is that it points out all the flaws and I'm still very pleased with the final product.

MASTER ROSHI!

23146342_10215038151453422_172305607_n.png

I'm not sure if this is correct but it seems Dragon Ball is going to have their own scale compared to the other S.H.Figuarts.

23146298_10215038170893908_645617130_n.png

Back