S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Saiyan 4 will always be the ultimate transformation design for a Saiyan to me. Regardless if Toriyama wants to remember that they were born with tails and could transform into Giant Great Apes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agreed. All these Super transformations are pulled directly from Deviantart.

And we still have Ultra Instinct and SSJ4

BGu6EFdl.jpg

This always bugs me about people doing their own SS2 Goku or whatever. They always make the SS2 hair SHORTER than SS1. Anyone that knows anything about that form knows that it gets slightly longer on top of being more prominent and spikey.

I know the old SS1 Goku mold of hair is more based on the Frieza saga, I see it a reoccurring error with any custom figures or drawings. Hell they even make this mistake in the Anime.

He's a lot bigger in person but I'm REALLY liking this sculpt and scale.
0871c00405ee5d2415ecf536976198e5.jpg

Edited: Head is quite large and the body was bigger than expected. If Tamashii could thin this out a little and add the correct proportional sized head, it would be my ideal Frieza articulated product.

Edited: This brings me back to the Jakks days of Dragon Ball articulated products but updated with better articulation and sculpting.

This always bugs me about people doing their own SS2 Goku or whatever. They always make the SS2 hair SHORTER than SS1. Anyone that knows anything about that form knows that it gets slightly longer on top of being more prominent and spikey.

I know the old SS1 Goku mold of hair is more based on the Frieza saga, I see it a reoccurring error with any custom figures or drawings. Hell they even make this mistake in the Anime.

I think it is long enough. If he make it longer than that, it would look weird. You can see it better on this picture:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ70aOcjgfI/?taken-by=havoktoys

actually i dont think it's inaccurate at all. Because youre looking at the wrong form for transition. The OG ss1 hair is based off frieza saga and early android, which is suppose to be big and chunky. SSJ2 transitions from mastered SSJ, which based on the art is more angular with harsher edges and details and also not as big and chunky as untrained ssj. The closest sculpt we have for mastered SSJ is the SSB hair sculpt which is just a blue colored MSSJ hair. So when you compare from that, the custom is actually accurate.

im actually getting more excited for SSG goku than ss3 goku 2.0 now. Since i know SSG will not be as cumbersome to pose around, i think i'll have alot more fun with it. Really debating on getting two and putting an SSJ head on the second one and switching out the arms from the biceps down, but i know, i just know we WILL get an ssj with this body, but it's just so tempting!

From Elot Hk on Facebook...

Lukas Cecagno‎ on Facebook photoshopped a Super Saiyan Goku 2.0

22688075_1232338263536369_3716515869318409334_n.jpg

Head is way too big but just to give a general feel of what it would look like.

This is an amazing Super Saiyan head. I really wish Tamashii added that lock of hair for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan though. It would be so easy to create a different piece too since it would be attached to the front part.

That's a great Photoshop!

I'm not really sold on the new SSJ Rose hair shape though. It looks kind of "boxy" in my opinion...similar to the original SSJ hair artwork from the Frieza saga.

By the time of Buu Saga/Super...SSJ has gotten spikier with more rounded edges (except the tips of course), not so much the sharp angles we see on this sculpt. I hope they do a new sculpt for a potential SSJ Goku 2.0

hell yeah! but i want that game on the switch though T^T

There's been talks of it but I think Bandai Namco needs to hear more demand in order for them to strongly consider it.

im actually getting more excited for SSG goku than ss3 goku 2.0 now. Since i know SSG will not be as cumbersome to pose around, i think i'll have alot more fun with it. Really debating on getting two and putting an SSJ head on the second one and switching out the arms from the biceps down, but i know, i just know we WILL get an ssj with this body, but it's just so tempting!

Purchase 1 and then play around with it using the Super Saiyan hair and arms to help make you decide.

That's a great Photoshop!

I'm not really sold on the new SSJ Rose hair shape though. It looks kind of "boxy" in my opinion...similar to the original SSJ hair artwork from the Frieza saga.

By the time of Buu Saga/Super...SSJ has gotten spikier with more rounded edges (except the tips of course), not so much the sharp angles we see on this sculpt. I hope they do a new sculpt for a potential SSJ Goku 2.0

Super Warrior Awakening Goku's hair sculpt is on point with the Frieza Saga Super Saiyan Goku hair design but this newer one resembles Cell Saga the most. The Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku hair sculpt was certainly the closest Tamashii has come to the newer design but this design isn't that far off from it.

Frieza Saga
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cell Saga
Spoiler Spoiler:

Dragon Ball Super
Spoiler Spoiler:

It needed to be slightly longer. SS2's hair is supposed to get longer than SS1, and that SS1 hair is the benchmark to which SS2's must be measured and SS1 is slightly longer at the top. He should of redid SS1 for it to work.
Umm, not sure that's correct Snake; from what I've always seen, all ssj2 does is make the hair spikier and stand on end more. That's most noticeable on Goku and Vegeta. ultra ssj makes the hair longer, but not ssj2.

hqdefault.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Slightly longer. Not USSJ length obviously. Look at Teen Gohan and try to tell me it doesn't get longer as SS2.

nnkqZUt.jpg

daOlFFG.jpg

Back