S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, Havok!

Do you happen to have more photos of that custom Goku head?

Edited: Ordered Goku Black on Nippon. Only do it for specific Dragon Ball releases and haven't ordered one since battle damaged Super Saiyan (2) Gohan.

Thanks! Yes I have some other pictures, it is a great custom hair piece:

w15OGHil.jpg

JH9DvGol.jpg

aZtz8uxl.jpg

Awesome photos! That hair piece is really well done, I'm impressed. Love the Ultra Instinct photo.

Beerus is a god of destruction. How can he ride that nimbus? Lol

Great photos

Well...Beerus is pretty lazy. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From Elot Hk on Facebook...

This figure is amazing, it truly has the god goku feel, the hair color (pearl pink), the skin tone and the muscle mass is correct. althought the shading is all over the place (zero shade at the back), i have no complaints whatever. Only weird about the figure is sleeve is small exposing the weird joint. Overall i love this figure and you will surely love it too.

22728828_1621685754554314_1520134436342214114_n.jpg

Lukas Cecagno‎ on Facebook photoshopped a Super Saiyan Goku 2.0

22688075_1232338263536369_3716515869318409334_n.jpg

Head is way too big but just to give a general feel of what it would look like.

This is an amazing Super Saiyan head. I really wish Tamashii added that lock of hair for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan though. It would be so easy to create a different piece too since it would be attached to the front part.

Now that people have Godku in hand, he looks better proportioned; thanks for the pics Ang! The new Rose head in yellow looks really good honestly, and if Tamashii were lazy (which we know they are by now :p) all they would need to do is include a separate front piece to make it look like ssj2.

Good thinking.

Tamashii hit the gold mine with this sculpt. It could be used for Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken, and Fused Zamasu.

Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan Blue (hopefully), and Fused Zamasu would only require different front pieces.

Edited: If Tamashii is skilled enough, which they are, they could reuse all Goku face accessories for each of his releases. Maybe put the focus on energy effect accessories.

You may have a point, and they might have already worked that out Ang. Blacks normal head is the same as Godkus, so the pegs are likely the same there, and his Rose head faces look the same as his normal ones, so the pegs are possibly the same there too, meaning all these heads can reuse each others faces!

Once we have God Goku in hand, we might be able to conclude that. I have a feeling Super Warrior Awakening Goku's hair design will be similar to Super Saiyan Rose's so it might be possible.

The new waves of the Dragon Stars series with Fusion Zamasu BAF are up on BBTS... 2 waves of 3 @ $75 per... Is that high? That seems high to me.

The new waves of the Dragon Stars series with Fusion Zamasu BAF are up on BBTS... 2 waves of 3 @ $75 per... Is that high? That seems high to me.
I read that their price point was going to be at around $20 each so yeah it seems high. Hopefully they're not going to make it difficult to purchase one over the other.

I read that their price point was going to be at around $20 each so yeah it seems high. Hopefully they're not going to make it difficult to purchase one over the other.

they are supposed to be $20 but bbts is being a little jerky on this.

Well I'm a bit late to the discussion but as one who has also watched all of DBS, I'm still not a fan nor do I like it. I guess at the end of the day I just don't like the added lore(Gods of destruction, Angels, more Universes, Xeno, retcons, etc.). I have watched DBZ in it's entirety many times and have always felt content with the story and ending, also while I think SS4 looked cool I have never liked DBGT either. It seems I will always be just a Z fan and that's ok with me.

I find Frieza more interesting in Dragon Ball Super than I ever have in Dragon Ball Z.

same here.

I always hated him. After Tournament of Power and playing some freeza race in X2 I got Golden Freeza SHF. Really nice sculpt. The only bad thing is the lack of hands, faces, crossed arms and other accessories.

same here.

I always hated him. After Tournament of Power and playing some freeza race in X2 I got Golden Freeza SHF. Really nice sculpt. The only bad thing is the lack of hands, faces, crossed arms and other accessories.
I was really pleased with the sculpting on Golden Frieza and thought the likeness was on point. I was disappointed in the accessories too. It limits Frieza's displaying possibilities which is upsetting because it's a great product. Was really hoping for a maniacal grin. The Dimension of Dragon Ball Golden Frieza is outstanding and that captured the grin extremely well.

I think the writing is better and the episodes seem to have less filler, unlike some of the DBZ episodes where half of the episode is people staring with their mouths open, while the villain smiles and Goku powers up :lol

DBZ had better villains...so far. However, Beerus is one of my favorite characters now. He's not a villain, but he was an antagonist.

yeah exactly!

Well I'm a bit late to the discussion but as one who has also watched all of DBS, I'm still not a fan nor do I like it. I guess at the end of the day I just don't like the added lore(Gods of destruction, Angels, more Universes, Xeno, retcons, etc.). I have watched DBZ in it's entirety many times and have always felt content with the story and ending, also while I think SS4 looked cool I have never liked DBGT either. It seems I will always be just a Z fan and that's ok with me.

eh, it's cool man :)

I can't wait for Ultra Instinct and Super Saiyan 4. Super Saiyan 4 has been my favorite transformation for Goku but I was amazed at how they introduced Ultra Instinct and the impact it's made. I want to see so many products of that transformation. S.H.Figuarts, Figuarts Zero, Figuarts Zero EX, SCultures, DXF, Grandista Resolution of Soldiers, and etc. **** it, I'm all in. [emoji38]

SSJ4 is still the ****. Ultra Instinct is cool and all but SSJ4 will always be my favorite transformation. It just looks so primal and raw. Really looks like something a Saiyan would naturally evolve into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Saiyan 4 will always be the ultimate transformation design for a Saiyan to me. Regardless if Toriyama wants to remember that they were born with tails and could transform into Giant Great Apes.

Back