S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Frieza most likely knows the only person able to defeat Jiren is Goku so Frieza is going to help him.Whis has been teaching Goku and Vegeta to achieve this Ultra Instinct since the beginning of their training too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I haven't been watching Super enough to even know that until a few days ago :lol but the thing mentioned in the episode is, they don't understand his "heat"... kinda odd way of putting it.

I noticed a few times that Goku looked completely relaxed, and maybe he was able to tap into it before Vegeta since that's Goku's whole gimmick while Vegeta is always uptight.

It's what Whis was talking about way back when he was training carrots and vegetables at the beginning of super. Which is why I was surprised that he was surprised about it. At this point Goku has technically had YEARS of training with God ki from the HTC.

I really hope Vegeta gets it. The thing that worries me is the Spirit Bomb absorption. Would he just ask Goku to toss a spirit bomb at him in order to attain the form [emoji848]

If Goku is the only one to achieve this, I feel like the show would be coming to an end since he would essentially be the strongest being in the universes besides Zeno. They made the transformation look as if it’s the top of the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it needs to be mastered like any other Saiyan form so there's room to improve. Probably silver hair :lol

I'd like for them to do a Krillin 2.0, mostly because his gi in the Saiyan/Frieza sagas is the same as his gi in Super besides the little bit of pant around the ankles. So they'd only have to do one release and knock out two saga looks.

Personally I don't know if I'd prefer them to do the little pant part around the ankle or not, if it's not there they can do an SDCC and put it there like the Goku belt and face for the Super ver, but if it is there you can just trim it yourself for the Saiyan saga ver. I'd like to hear some of our guys thoughts on it.

Ps Super 110 was great.

It's what Whis was talking about way back when he was training carrots and vegetables at the beginning of super. Which is why I was surprised that he was surprised about it. At this point Goku has technically had YEARS of training with God ki from the HTC.
Whis said that even Beerus hasn't truly mastered the technique and he's been trained by Whis for millions of years.

Hi guys, I dont keep up with this thread regularly so apologies if this has been discussed, but are we still expecting Shenron this month like BBTS says? I haven’t seen any reviews for him and I’ve noticed they usually show up months before US release.

I guess Whis and the other angels are masters of this "Ultra Instinct" form and maybe they have other techniques that we haven't seen yet? If Jiren and Goku have reached somewhere near (or surpassed) the level of a god (in terms of fighting), I wonder how much stronger those angels are.

I really hope Vegeta gets it. The thing that worries me is the Spirit Bomb absorption. Would he just ask Goku to toss a spirit bomb at him in order to attain the form [emoji848]

If Goku is the only one to achieve this, I feel like the show would be coming to an end since he would essentially be the strongest being in the universes besides Zeno. They made the transformation look as if it’s the top of the top.

The Spirit Bomb was just the shock that forced Goku's body to adapt, it doesn't actually grant him the form.

Don't know if it's been mentioned here but Anime Island have closed up shop. I'm in the process of filing paypal claims at the minute :(

EDIT: I've just seen the current prices for Nappa! Can anyone recommend any decent sellers? Preferably one that marks down the value of items so that they get through customs to the UK. I've only ever used AI.
I didnt receive any emails and i cant seem to be able to get any contact information. If you could help me on how or where i can go to file a claim that would be great

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That's pretty much exactly what Whis said... The spirit bomb provided his body with energy to fight since the spirit bomb struggle wore him out.

But the transformation he went through was triggered by the immense power of the spirit bomb engulfing him and his will to resist it, but it was still generally mysterious as to why it happened the way it did, because apparently something about it that was off since "the heat" he was giving off wasn't something common... Even the grand priest was confused but also said that it's too soon to draw conclusions... I think this was only the beginning and goku will have to take it to another level to beat Jiren.

I didnt receive any emails and i cant seem to be able to get any contact information. If you could help me on how or where i can go to file a claim that would be great

If you paid with a credit card, contact the credit card company/bank and if it's PayPal, contact PayPal.

As Okayhoang stated, contact Paypal and put in a claim. For some reason that didn't work for me on the site so I rang Paypal's helpline. After waiting about 10 minutes, then explaining the situation, they opened claims and immediately escalated them. I was then assured it would take no more than 12 days for me to receive a full refund. They can't refund my Nappa order as it was over 180 days ago, but they did promise to send an email to AI. However I was basically told not to hold my breath on that one! Hope that helps :)

As Okayhoang stated, contact Paypal and put in a claim. For some reason that didn't work for me on the site so I rang Paypal's helpline. After waiting about 10 minutes, then explaining the situation, they opened claims and immediately escalated them. I was then assured it would take no more than 12 days for me to receive a full refund. They can't refund my Nappa order as it was over 180 days ago, but they did promise to send an email to AI. However I was basically told not to hold my breath on that one! Hope that helps :)

Was your nappa paid by paypal thru credit card? If so, you can contact your Credit card company. I ordered a tyson in January of this year, currently, my credit card company has credit me, until they can hear back from Anime Island.

Was your nappa paid by paypal thru credit card? If so, you can contact your Credit card company. I ordered a tyson in January of this year, currently, my credit card company has credit me, until they can hear back from Anime Island.

I've always used my debit card for smaller purchases. Thanks for the tip though, I won't be making that mistake again :slap

According to Daredevil 19 on YouTube, Newman said that Super Saiyan 4 Goku is coming soon.

According to Daredevil 19 on YouTube, Newman said that Super Saiyan 4 Goku is coming soon.

wow, really? Is he a reliable source? (i dont know him)

I hope we see vegeta and gogeta ssj4 also

Back