S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender.jpg

More reasons to throw out the datong figures. Wished datong coulda released their Trunks. I still want those extra accessories.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The lack of the PC label, and the obvious new torso and head points to Frieza being a 2.0 release; there is more evidence pointing to that.

The "the head isn't new, it's just repainted" argument holds water until you realized that the pupils are in a different position. That wouldn't mean much unless you consider the fact that older figures had sculpted in facial details and a repaint like that wouldn't work. The vein of Frieza's forehead also isn't in the same spot.
diff.jpg

if the body is actually different and this is a 2.0 i wanna say it's a 1.5, but i realized it could be a retool of the golden frieza body. I remember that although golden frieza and OG one look the same it was actually a new mold. It would make alot of sense to me for them to retool that body into final form as a re-release!

Also, something that also points to a new mold is, for some reason, on the new one, the nose is inaccurately pointy, where as on the old one, he has a little baby-like round nose.

watch that particular Frieza not even get released. Just like that SS Trunks head that was "accidentally" shown once and disappeared since

watch that particular Frieza not even get released. Just like that SS Trunks head that was "accidentally" shown once and disappeared since

crisis it's not gone! we just gotta find the right universe where they included it with the release! it's up to me and you pal! :horror

man that hair mold wouldve made for great customs! it's dang shame, hope they release it one day. :slap

honestly i dont care too much about whether it's released or not, it's not different enough from the OG to care too much about imo especially with the datong one out there and the dragon stars one, but that's just me.

The "the head isn't new, it's just repainted" argument holds water until you realized that the pupils are in a different position. That wouldn't mean much unless you consider the fact that older figures had sculpted in facial details and a repaint like that wouldn't work. The vein of Frieza's forehead also isn't in the same spot.
View attachment 370214

Ok looking at this it is indeed new, because the og has like rimpels above the nose from frowning more and the new one doesn't seem to have that.And yeah the pointy nose still. The pupils I'm not sure bc if the rest of eyes are repainted that could be an optic illusion.

Als I think the other dude wastrying to say the nameplate just says frieza, not pce frieza, and that might be a legit clue bc have we ever seen a pce figure not displayed with a card that immediately said 'pce'? Anyway the new one looks better imo so I'm good either way.:lol

Ok, MAYBE it's a new face, more likely retooled like Namek and Kaioken Gokus new face, but the body is 100% old mold.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

FYI - eBay has 20% off on auctions that are listed as "collectible" I just tried and it worked. Make sure the category is "collectible for the promo code PROMONYCC to work.

It does not need to be NYCC specific.

Does anyone know if the goku v Jiren fight is going to be airing on crunchyroll tonight? I looked on the dbz fb page and it only lists the funimation streaming site starting at 9:30

Oh wow, tonight's double episode was what can be described as EPIC! They were definitely worth the wait! I like the new form, very ferocious, especially the voice! I think it kinda has the spirit of an SSJ4 but in non-furry form. It's something you have to see to appreciate :D

yeah and the idea doesn't feel farfetched or just another scream louder power up

****in loved every moment of it

When I saw Man of Steel I thought, wow, this is some DBZ level epicness man. Now when I saw these DBS episodes, I thought wow this is some man of steel level epicness man, lol. I loved the animation, all the distortion and effects, love his new form, we finally have what many always sortof fancreated: a form signature of silver. I love it. Also the next fight is gonna be awesome too. Those two could get SHF's, wouldn't be surprised now. Wtf IS Jiren man.

If they make Goku Silver we basically get his Namek and Kid Buu Spirit bomb outfit too.

Back