S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call, Deano. That's what it appears to be. Looks stunning.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I kinda hope they do a SDCC EX of this Goku and give him the golden highlights from the Anime.

I picked up the new Vegeta the other day. It's an improved mold and all, but the paint is incredibly boring.

Does anybody know whats going on with anime-island? This past week there were no updates on new pre-orders (no goku black for example), and now the site is down since yesterday. Also i noticed their facebook page is inaccessible. I have a few full-paid open pre-orders there, should i be worried.

Does anybody know whats going on with anime-island? This past week there were no updates on new pre-orders (no goku black for example), and now the site is down since yesterday. Also i noticed their facebook page is inaccessible. I have a few full-paid open pre-orders there, should i be worried.

According to different sites, it seems that they're going out of business or something. Lots of stuff are being refunded while more are still awaiting action -> https://myfigurecollection.net/club/72/discussions/&did=3762&p=20

Proportions aren't an issue when you play about with him ;)
22454deb835e6191b5167c1b543d5eb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lul how i see him:

brolesss.jpg

xD

Tamashii based their Broly solely on one image of him, which was this

FullSizeRender.jpg

i'm also convinced when they were making their first version of SS3 Goku, they used this image as their reference

FullSizeRender.jpg

They can just rake in the Zeni real easy with that new body mold. It can be reused for so many new versions of Goku and even Gohan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My updated display, i think ill need a lot of more space with the upcoming releases

IMG_5487.jpg

I miss the days when one could buy something huge and exclusive like Figuarts Broly for $64. The upcoming Tenshinhan and Yamcha are gonna be around $55-$59 I think and they're not even gonna be half as heavy and massive as Broly! I bought Nappa for $74 on Amazon (which reached $80 something due to taxes) and although I love him, I just feel that this sort of price range should be reserved for the likes of massive Broly-style characters :eek:

^on top of that, Tien & Yamcha probably won't come with many accessories. Expect the basic hand swaps we've been getting, "looking to the side" faces, and that's it.

Yeah. I also remember them selling the Normal Goku for just $23 and it was the legitimate version, way before the crappy bootlegs and Datong. I even skipped it because I thought "Why would I want a Normal Goku when I already have SSJ Goku?". I was new to buying them back then and I thought they would always be around and I'll just collect my favorite characters and not all haha :) Even Krillin was just $36 and even then I thought "Wow, pricey for a tiny toy, but oh well I love him anyway!" Thankfully we'll get little saibaiman and Chaozu from Tien and Yamcha. I want to make saibaiman and Chaozu hug each other and go on an explosion competition lol!

krillinamazon.jpg

Back