S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided to sit down since picking it up from the mail last week and play around with the ss3 goku 2.0 yesterday. And gotta say, it's really sturdy.
a984a598284c37633c76f17f6954b320.jpg
889c6ec584227e08962ad4271d41b971.jpg
9845f294d5197377b0b74146b4f1abd4.jpg
8ff9df45b3935276b3fe65bae395b175.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hey, out of curiosity - what other options do you believe are better? I've been dealing BBTS for awhile now and I'm pretty unsatisfied

Of the top of my head, HLJ, Nippon Yasan (sometimes), ToyzintheBox, and even Anime Island. EKnightMedia is pretty good too. My go to is Toyz since (at least in the US) they have free shipping, excellent customer service, and the lowest prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to actually be decent articulation on the dragon's neck area. I was worried some time ago that he'd be just huge chunks of plastic put together. Now I'm happy at least his neck will have King Ghidorah style articulation. For the retail price and if you compare it to Monsterarts that aren't as big, I think this one is a pretty good deal. I might get him for Christmas lol!

I'm surprised Shenron's labeled Dragon Ball Z. Thought it was going to be considered a Dragon Ball release along with Kid Goku.

So is Shenron coming with Kid Goku for NYCC or what?

No, Super Saiyan 3 Goku is going to be the only Dragon Ball Z early release at NYCC.

Ok those photos convinced me. I had the same opinion as Adeno too. I thought it was gonna be in a fixed pose with limited articulation, but it looks like it will have fairly decent range. Although my concern about the bland dragon balls were correct. So that's disappointing, but there's ways around that

If it sells well, then perhaps that opens the doors for a Porunga release as well

IMG_0873.JPG

Porunga with Naaaaaail would be great. If not Nail, they could always just give us a Piccolo 2.0. We're in dire need of one imo

The real question here is since they clearly are finishing off the Saiyan Saga right now, will we see a completion of the Frieza or Cell Saga next? I mean I’m personally wanting the Ginyu Force and maybe Zarbon and Dadoria if they come out with a first form Frieza, I know figurerise has theirs but I want my characters to all be from one line vehicles and effects are ok though IMO. I mean to round out the cell Saga they just need Yamcha and tien really hopefully Tien will come with a chiaotzu that isn’t dying and instead can just stand there with articulated ankles so we can have him in mid flight shoot maybe even a swap out arm/hand for the Dadampa finger point.
Or maybe they’ll just make versions from the dragon ball fighters game cause in that case Yamcha is done [emoji23]

The real question here is since they clearly are finishing off the Saiyan Saga right now, will we see a completion of the Frieza or Cell Saga next? I mean I’m personally wanting the Ginyu Force and maybe Zarbon and Dadoria if they come out with a first form Frieza, I know figurerise has theirs but I want my characters to all be from one line vehicles and effects are ok though IMO. I mean to round out the cell Saga they just need Yamcha and tien really hopefully Tien will come with a chiaotzu that isn’t dying and instead can just stand there with articulated ankles so we can have him in mid flight shoot maybe even a swap out arm/hand for the Dadampa finger point.
Or maybe they’ll just make versions from the dragon ball fighters game cause in that case Yamcha is done [emoji23]

Ginyu Force, Zarbon, and Dodoria aren't very popular. If it took years to twist Tamashii's arm to release Nappa, the others are going to need a torture rack. Tamashii will more than likely release an updated version of Final and Golden forms of Frieza before First Form.

Of the top of my head, HLJ, Nippon Yasan (sometimes), ToyzintheBox, and even Anime Island. EKnightMedia is pretty good too. My go to is Toyz since (at least in the US) they have free shipping, excellent customer service, and the lowest prices

Excellent man, thanks for the heads up! I'm shipping to Ireland and the customs charges are killing me

Back