S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of when they would be released, would anybody be interested in the Trio De Dangers being released as S.H.Figuarts?

latest

Bandai Hobby is releasing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta in November. Don't know why they don't go with Super Saiyan Blue.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku wasn't going to be available in Japan? Or was it just a Western Market release first and then Japan?

Edited: More photos of the Figure-Rise Standard displays. Broly seemed to have lost quite a significant amount of the green in his hair. I'm surprised he hasn't been announced yet.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Regardless of when they would be released, would anybody be interested in the Trio De Dangers being released as S.H.Figuarts?

latest

03013442882.jpg

Hell yes... There are a lot of ToP characters I'd love to own, Including the other universe Hakaishin.

The only ones I know I would never consider is Ribrianne and her lackys. The episode where they did their transformations was one of the hardest to watch for me. I don't care what their lame thing is referencing (I say this because others feel that telling me what its referencing will change my mind. It won't. ever.) it was anything but entertaining until 17 interrupted them.

caeWRCb.png

cIpoF3A.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

For any Piccolo fans, I highly recommend the SCultures 7 release. Unbelievable sculpting.
6c6952a5cb3d77dac6c821418c865b3c.jpg

I may purchase Broly as well. I saw a height comparison between him and the other Saiyans and he didn't look too big. Well, at least bigger than he should be compared to the other Saiyans.

Edited: Nicely done, blood. Maybe Nintendo will put that in their Ultra Sun and Moon release. [emoji38]

My.Nappa.Arrived...... OMG!!! To my Toonami 90's self, High five!
My collecting life is 1/2 complete. All I want now is a First form Freeza.

Honestly I don't think we'll ever see an SHF First Form Freeza. Or alternate forms of any other main saga villain. I know they've showed off the alternate forms of Super Boo, but I doubt those will even be released. I could be wrong but it's just a hunch I've had about Tamashii for a while. They've released final form Friezer, Cellular, and Vegeta, so it's only logical they will release final form Boo as well, which is the chibi/kid version. I hope I'm wrong but that's just how I see it happening.

I think we’ll see alternate forms eventually. They plan on keeping the line going for at least 10 year’s so they’re gonna need to delve into those forms. Buu has the best chance of having his released first since they can be paired with many heroes. First Form Frieza is a given imo since he can go with a Namek Vegeta and besides his final form, it’s the most iconic. Cell only has two forms and he can be paired with Tien and Future Trunks 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 368611

Hell yes... There are a lot of ToP characters I'd love to own, Including the other universe Hakaishin.

The only ones I know I would never consider is Ribrianne and her lackys. The episode where they did their transformations was one of the hardest to watch for me. I don't care what their lame thing is referencing (I say this because others feel that telling me what its referencing will change my mind. It won't. ever.) it was anything but entertaining until 17 interrupted them.

Ribrianne hasn't made any lasting impression on me yet but I think she's supposed to have an intense fight with Vegeta, if the intro is any indication. So I'm going to wait until the end to see if I would like to see a release from her or not. I would really like to see more female representation in this line though. Chi-Chi (many designs), Bulma (also many designs), Launch, Fasha (extremely long shot), Zangya (another long shot), Videl, Pan, Android 18 (different attire), Towa, Surpeme Kai of Time (long shot), Vados, Mai, Caulifla and Kale. I think there's another market for Tamashii to explore for the Dragon Ball Character Categories similar to their other lines like Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, and etc. who have multiple female releases.

I think the Tournament of Power already has a lot of potential for Tamashii Nations and the arc isn't even over yet.

Honestly I don't think we'll ever see an SHF First Form Freeza. Or alternate forms of any other main saga villain. I know they've showed off the alternate forms of Super Boo, but I doubt those will even be released. I could be wrong but it's just a hunch I've had about Tamashii for a while. They've released final form Friezer, Cellular, and Vegeta, so it's only logical they will release final form Boo as well, which is the chibi/kid version. I hope I'm wrong but that's just how I see it happening.

I believe First Form Frieza was on the list a few years ago so there is interest from Tamashii but I think Golden Frieza, Final Form Frieza, and 100% Final Form Frieza are closer on their radar.

I'm honestly not sure what is taking Tamashii awhile for some form of Buu. I could see how they can run into roadblocks with a few of Buu's forms but Tamashii's shown how to design bigger figures with great articulation.

Here are some photos of Normal, Super Warrior Awakening, and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku heads on 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 body.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also...
22008145_1932595900325831_2104768286291847526_n.jpg

Back