S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ordered from BBTS but they're located in California, aren't they? I remember hearing an allocation about Nappa, not sure how entirely true it was, but that could be the reason. It's strange though because Toyz has their stock and Amazon has theirs as well. Usually the latter is the last one to ship out.

They're based in the USA but I'm unsure of their exact location. They still have Nappa available for preorder (estimated to arrive September 2017) so hopefully it'll ship soon. :dunno

I've never ordered from BBTS but they're located in California, aren't they? I remember hearing an allocation about Nappa, not sure how entirely true it was, but that could be the reason. It's strange though because Toyz has their stock and Amazon has theirs as well. Usually the latter is the last one to ship out.

Am I missing something? Why do people like ordering stuff from BBTS? Not only do they cost more they charge shipping...

The only that sucks about ordering from NY and choosing SAL shipping, is having to wait. Nappa shipping on 8/30 and has yet to be delivered. If it wasn't for them brown shippers I would buy from a US retailer no have to wait forever.

Received Figure-Rise Time Machine and S.H.Figuarts Nappa. Loving both of them.

c170d67ec88f5949116672f3c896b2b1.jpg

6fae6c04c593b94afcafb236fa766b24.jpg

I ask myself that all the time. There's typically always a better option even for international customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, out of curiosity - what other options do you believe are better? I've been dealing BBTS for awhile now and I'm pretty unsatisfied

Hey, out of curiosity - what other options do you believe are better? I've been dealing BBTS for awhile now and I'm pretty unsatisfied

I know you asked prod, but i prefer nippon-yasan or HLJ if i want it early and toyzinthebox if i'm going to wait. Toyz is free shipping but i get charged CA tax. Prices import or domestic (for me) are always close either way since i always choose cheap shipping.

Yes I know xD but I don't want to wait two years until they decide to bringing us a normal goku

I think Normal (Base) Goku 2.0 might come out sooner than you think. The original Figuarts Regular form Goku was a Web-Exclusive and came and went EXTREMELY quick. He's floating at around $100 Brand New right now.

It's also possibly we might see the Goku Black hair with new faces for Regular Goku. They might even pair it with a Super Saiyan head.

So add that to the list of potential character releases: Base Goku 2.0. Why not? The figure is sold out much like SSJ3 Goku 1.0, and he isn't available with exception to auction sites.

Tamashii also has the option of Z, Super, or both for releases.

I would prefer Super so we can get that train rolling along with Vegeta. They're the 2 most consistent main characters in the series and if Tamashii can release those out, they'll easily be set up for more. I'm still hopeful for an updated Vegeta head sculpt in the same fashion that Super Saiyan Rose was to Super Warrior Awakening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tamashii also has the option of Z, Super, or both for releases.

I would prefer Super so we can get that train rolling along with Vegeta. They're the 2 most consistent main characters in the series and if Tamashii can release those out, they'll easily be set up for more. I'm still hopeful for an updated Vegeta head sculpt in the same fashion that Super Saiyan Rose was to Super Warrior Awakening.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wanna see some figuarts from gt and heroes. I need some ss4 and time patroller goku action!

The Shonen Jump calendar will be updating in a few days. I bet Majin Vegeta will be the next release after Goku Black.

I wanna see some figuarts from gt and heroes. I need some ss4 and time patroller goku action!

It's only a matter of time for Super Saiyan 4 Goku S.H.Figuarts. I'm sure Tamashii is considering where to put it on the schedule based off of the Figuarts Zero EX performance.

Not sure about Heroes and where that falls into place since that's a Japanese arcade game and not many collectors from the Western Market know much about it.

View attachment 368373

The hair alone on ss4 goku is perfect. I hope they don't change that

I think the Figuarts Zero EX hair design was better.

Oddly enough, other than the bangs, I think the hair design on the 2nd S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku prototype almost looks similar to Goku's new transformation hair design.

12195866_566107543537443_5985544150473492721_n.jpg
dragon-ball-super-1017950.png

9506de9b3d3b517fee41babe43b98833.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on this massive order [emoji28] I'll tell the wife about it tomorrow hahaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back