S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post a better comparison when the official high resolution photos are released but here's a comparison photo between the Super Warrior Awakening Goku hair mold and the Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black hair mold.

21849270_10214687631410640_774163537_n.png

it's a great and welcomed update! I think the SWA hair mold was just the original hair mold for ssj, but it fit the style of the early SSJ look, this update certainly matches the modern art more, although it would be more accurate if they added that curved lock of hair above the bangs, but aside from that im lovin it.

also i thought the exact same thing for the "powered up" coloring lol instant SDCC EX idea! SDCC EX PCE Goku black, i would not put it past them to do that eventually haha :lol

Now the question is who he'll be paired with? They could do a villain/villain combo and pair with Zamasu or the more likely pairing with Future Trunks

SDCC Goku Black is a strong possibility. I wouldn't mind that at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be a lucky defect you got. I just bought another super vegeta 2.0 along with two vegeta 2.0 and it's left arm is having issues vs the first super vegeta 2.0 I bought back when release date.
Still can't believe they're using the old sleeves similar to their older figures. Only except it gets in the way of proper shoulder movement.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

it's a great and welcomed update! I think the SWA hair mold was just the original hair mold for ssj, but it fit the style of the early SSJ look, this update certainly matches the modern art more, although it would be more accurate if they added that curved lock of hair above the bangs, but aside from that im lovin it.

also i thought the exact same thing for the "powered up" coloring lol instant SDCC EX idea! SDCC EX PCE Goku black, i would not put it past them to do that eventually haha :lol

Yeah, the Super Warrior Awakening Goku hair mold was an "updated" version of the Manga/SDCC mold but only in the slightest. I believe the only difference is that it appears smoother but I could be wrong. I noticed the missing curved lock too which is strange because Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku hair mold has it. Either way, I agree. I'm loving the heck out of it.

I wouldn't put it past them either. He's a popular character and it wouldn't be that bad of an idea for them as long as everybody is able to obtain a regular version.

Now the question is who he'll be paired with? They could do a villain/villain combo and pair with Zamasu or the more likely pairing with Future Trunks

SDCC Goku Black is a strong possibility. I wouldn't mind that at all

Since I'm going off of "The List of Tamashii," I'd say Future Trunks. Villain/Villain combo would be awesome though. When they release Zamasu, Fused Zamasu is certainly a possibility since the only "major" difference would be the hair mold.

I think misterW may be referring to the curved thin piece of hair strutting out from the side of his hair Ang, could be wrong though.

maxresdefault.jpg

My mistake, I completely forgot he had that in his hair. Thanks for clarifying that up, Deano. Is that strictly for Goku Black or does Goku have that as well?

My goodness, I do love the Dokkan artwork.

Since I think SSB Vegito is too easy of a release for them to pass up, I have no doubt Fused Zamasu is inevitable. He wouldn't go with anyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I think SSB Vegito is too easy of a release for them to pass up, I have no doubt Fused Zamasu is inevitable. He wouldn't go with anyone else

If they release Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, they can re-use the legs for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament design. I believe the older releases share the same leg molds minus the feet.

The only questionable release is Fused Zamasu Monster Ver. but even that wouldn't be too difficult for Tamashii. They can reuse the majority of Fused Zamasu's body and the hair mold. They would really only need to resculpt the right shoulder, faces, and, if they don't want the arm to be too big, they could easily re-use Goku's newest arm mold and add-on the deformed design. Easiest pair-up would be Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks with the Spirit Sword.

As I mentioned before, if the sales hold up well, Tamashii has hit the gold mine with the Future Trunks arc.

Edited: Similar to my theory from the 2012/2013 survey at SDCC, we may very well be looking at the foreseeable future of this line.

Do you happen to have the previous survey?

My wallet would mostly be happy with that roster. What are the chances we'll ever get another release that includes a ssb goku and vegeta head? It really sucks they got released with irrelevant outfits, I'm not buying a whole figure just for the head (not to mention they don't even line up well).

I think misterW may be referring to the curved thin piece of hair strutting out from the side of his hair Ang, could be wrong though.

View attachment 367075

I was referring to the same thing angelo thought i was lol the curved hair around the middle of his head in the more recent artworks, and that they tried to replicate in the SSB hair mold haha

(Super Saiyan Rose) Goku Black will feature

· Main body
· Replacement right wrist 5 kinds, replacement left wrist type 2
· Replacement facial expression parts × 3 (Rose ver. × 2)
· Replacement hair parts × 1 (rose ver.)
· Kamehame wave set × 1
· Kireffect × 1

Quite disappointed in the face/hand accessories. Honestly, I would rather have had the neutral face for Normal and the smirk face for Super Saiyan Rose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Silrian

Poll.png

This was the SDCC poll from 2013 where Broly was the winner but it's interesting because it also included the releases that followed him, Android 16, Vegito, and Ultimate Gohan. Tamashii Nations 2014 revealed S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku and 2 forms of Majin Buu along with Figuarts Zero Bardock and Raditz. Resurrection F releases and the 2.0 designs seemed to have put this list on the back burner but, looking back at it, Shenron and Kid Goku have been scheduled for release and they've revealed the Gotenks prototype and have had him on display recently along with Super Saiyan Gogeta being given a Figuarts Zero release.

I know this is a S.H.Figuarts Poll Question but I decided to add the Figuarts Zeroes anyways since I thought it was interesting.

How much does a super saiyan god goku go for now? ebay is full of fakes so hard to gauge.

Thanks in advance.

How much does a super saiyan god goku go for now? ebay is full of fakes so hard to gauge.

Thanks in advance.

Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? The latter average seems to be around $75 and up. May want to just ride it out and wait for the inevitable upgraded release.

So I was on my cell phone when they were brought up, but the official promotional images for Goku Black are out, and from what they said on facebook, pre-orders start tomorrow, so be ready. Also, Black is an tamashii exclusive, so get him when you can.

Goku Black is apparently web exclusive so you may have to pay up front.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? The latter average seems to be around $75 and up. May want to just ride it out and wait for the inevitable upgraded release.

super saiyan god super saiyan

Got one awhile back but never watched resurrection f so thinking about letting that go along with golden freiza

So I was on my cell phone when they were brought up, but the official promotional images for Goku Black are out, and from what they said on facebook, pre-orders start tomorrow, so be ready. Also, Black is an tamashii exclusive, so get him when you can.

Luckily Web Exclusives have a scheduled end date for pre-order reservations so it should be fairly easy. As tinlunlau mentioned, most Japanese retailers make you pay up front for Bandai Web Exclusives so you'll certainly need the money ready. I have a feeling Goku Black is going to sell really well for Tamashii and will have a large amount produced but definitely get him while you can.

Bandai is killing us with all these Web Exclusives - Yamcha, Tien, Goku Black, and Nappa before that

Before Super Warrior Awakening Goku and after Super Saiyan Son Gohan, the line was nothing but Web Exclusives. So it's not necessarily anything new. Villains and Supporting Characters don't normally sell well either so it's safer for Tamashii to label them as Web Exclusives.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back