S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the lock of evil.

Have you received Nappa yet, Deano? I'd look forward to a review on him from you along with Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Edited: Speaking of the Manga, I wonder if Tamashii would release Super Saiyan Goku Black. It would be a very easy release for them and Super Saiyan God Vegget could be paired with him.

With these web exclusives do they hit bluefin or any us sites like bbts?

I haven't pre ordered any figuarts before and would rather not pre pay so early.

Thanks!

With these web exclusives do they hit bluefin or any us sites like bbts?

I haven't pre ordered any figuarts before and would rather not pre pay so early.

Thanks!
Yes, all Dragon Ball related products will be distributed through Bluefin a month or more after its release in Japan.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I wasn't sure if I missed this pre order I'd be screwed haha.
No, you'll be fine. Pre-orders from Japan are mostly for those who want to get them early/closer to its Japanese release date or because that's their only option if they don't have a distributor in their county.

I'm ordering from Japan due to getting it early and having the brown shipper. It's a habit I thought I broke but I'm too hyped for this release.

I'm going to order another one once it's released stateside as well.

I really don't know if im getting him tbh man, the brown color is so off putting to me. Might be the first figure I pass on sorry to say.

Ssj3 goku on it's way to me though so stay tuned for that!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I really don't know if im getting him tbh man, the brown color is so off putting to me. Might be the first figure I pass on sorry to say.

Ssj3 goku on it's way to me though so stay tuned for that!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's completely understandable. Tamashii is going to release the Anime Version later down the line and I know a lot of people are looking forward to that version more than this version.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Only time I order from Japan is when the figure includes a brown shipper. All others from US retailers

Only time I order from Japan is when the figure includes a brown shipper. All others from US retailers
I used to do that with all the releases but then it started adding up. So I decided to only keep it for releases that are special to me. ...I've been waiting for that Super Saiyan 4 Goku announcement.

Nope. Unacceptable! I buy from Japan when I can. I've been getting hit with customs charges ordering from the states lately. Better to buy directly from Japan.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

woah awesome pictures cooler! I cant belive the new body mold can do that pose! just need the back leg to be in the toes, but holy crap! making me really thinking about getting two to mod into normal goku! i really liked that they improved the range of motion on the leg splits, it goes significantly farther than the past few releases and even SWA goku. :clap

Loving that smirking face, Cooler. That's exactly what should have been included. Darn you, Tamashii! ...I really like seeing the new hair mold 3 times next to each other too. [emoji16]

Also, as misterW mentioned, surprise to see Goku looking good in that pose. When we eventually get a Saiyan Saga Goku, it will be a lot of fun.

In the newest chapter of Dragon Ball Super Manga, both Zen-Oh discussed about too many universes. They discussed about losing a few due to them not developing up at all, that it would be pointless to keep all 12 of them, and erase the 8 universes that are lower than the others.

Also, Toppo came along with Belmod because he's being prepared for the next God of Destruction and could use the experience.

that pose really sold me on the body mold, pushed me to PO SSG goku haha i figured if worse comes to worse and i really dont like it, i'll just put the SWA head or manga ssj head on it (even if i have to mod it) and it will make for a very nice manga SSJ goku, and im sure even if it's not my most favorite figure it'll be fun to pose around, and on the plus side i do like the paint job for the hair.

also i did not know he was a web ex :horror

Back