S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane, I'd advise pushing a PayPal claim through anyways. Like I said, they moved quick to refund the recent ones but haven't acted on the older ones.

As much as I liked the store and it seems like they had a good crew, you have to protect yourself. They obviously KNEW they were shutting down but left all the customers in the dark. Instead of announcing their closure a month in advance, holding sales, maybe selling off the rest of their stock in liquidation sales, they kept it from their customers and quietly shut down accounts and sold their eBay/Amazon stores and then disappeared for the weekend. That's some strange behavior and I figure some customers picked up on that hence all the weekend charge-backs they were complaining about on their closure letter. Sorry MH, it looked VERY shady.

Hah, yeah, the last time i sold a figure on ebay, I had one guy ask me two, not one but two of the dumbest questions ever. His first would be if I could restart the auction just so he could get a better chance; yeah, sure, let me annoy the folk who already bid AND lose that possible income just so you can get a better deal, and when i told him no, he asked me to "bin the box (because HE didnt need it), reduce the price and remove the listing" and he will give me half what it was at, like wtf, im not going to lose money just for you :lol

Every time I put an auction up I get stupid questions like this. eBay buyers are almost as bad as YouTube commenters.

Do you guys think we'll ever get a final form Frieza 2.0 figure with new articulation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered the Zero EX Majin Buu from MHToyshop . In late June, they sent me an invoice once the product had arrived, I then proceeded to pay in full; then, about a week later I was sent an email describing that my figure had shipped. I have a tracking number, but two weeks later, USPS still hasn't received the package. It's still in preshipment status.

Shane, I'd advise pushing a PayPal claim through anyways. Like I said, they moved quick to refund the recent ones but haven't acted on the older ones.

As much as I liked the store and it seems like they had a good crew, you have to protect yourself. They obviously KNEW they were shutting down but left all the customers in the dark. Instead of announcing their closure a month in advance, holding sales, maybe selling off the rest of their stock in liquidation sales, they kept it from their customers and quietly shut down accounts and sold their eBay/Amazon stores and then disappeared for the weekend. That's some strange behavior and I figure some customers picked up on that hence all the weekend charge-backs they were complaining about on their closure letter. Sorry MH, it looked VERY shady.

Thing is though, I work in a shop, so I know what this kind of action would entail. You are basically doubling their workload AND forcing them to focus on the chargebacks instead of what they should be doing which is going through their orders in, well, order from newest to oldest and fixing it that way. You pretty much majorly screwed them over doing that Bardoon, sorry. Your actions may very well mean others wont get refunds because each chargeback costs them money which they have already stated they do not have excess of.

Thing is though, I work in a shop, so I know what this kind of action would entail. You are basically doubling their workload AND forcing them to focus on the chargebacks instead of what they should be doing which is going through their orders in, well, order from newest to oldest and fixing it that way. You pretty much majorly screwed them over doing that Bardoon, sorry. Your actions may very well mean others wont get refunds because each chargeback costs them money which they have already stated they do not have excess of.

I understand your perspective Deano, but unfortunately this is the only layer of security that me (and others) have as a method of getting our money back. And it's also on a time limit because of Paypal's protection policy. I would like to have faith in them keeping their word but the manner in which they closed suddenly and made some strange preemptive steps (such as selling off their eBay and Amazon stores already...huh?) reeks of shady behavior that has unnerved a lot of us former customers.

Even the PayPal account that has my remaining pre-order amounts...GONE! Mysteriously. Plus, I can't access my account to see all my amounts owed because they closed up the shop.

There were better ways to handle it, sure, possibly from either end. But I'm exhibiting the one layer of protection that is available to me right now because I have no other options. They can walk away with my money tomorrow if it wasn't for the PayPal buyer protection. I'd like to believe they're doing what you're saying, Deano and shuffling through their orders, but I really don't know! And if I give the benefit of the doubt, a week turns to two weeks that turns to a month and eventually any level of protection that I have as a customer is out the door. I did what I had to do to protect my equities, it's nothing personal.

I believe a Freezer 100%, can still be make it.

They made one in Figuarts Zero already so I'd say that counts against seeing one in articulated form, but you never know. I'd be happier about an improbable King Cold or a Cooler or even Frost.

Thanks for your comment Big D :)

20108242_1867284580257636_7045796973904571509_n.jpg

Source: Dragon Ball Museo.

I dunno if Im going to buy that version of Vegeta. The original was perfect as is (aside from the leg issue). And this versions hair is the same as Super Vegeta, which is also the same old they're going to use for Majin Vegeta. 3 diff versions of Vegeta, all with the same hair mold. Super Vegeta's hairmold was perfect for THAT iteration, why they are reusing it for this & Majin Vegeta is beyond me. At least the original Scouter Vegeta will stand out on my shelf for that reason alone (unless all versions are different that I can't see, someone please point it out cuz I can't tell)

I know vegeta's hairstyle barely changes, but in the anime you can tell the difference between his first appearance hairstyle, his Super Vegeta hair & SS2 hair. The figures do not reflect those subtle differences in my opinion

Having it the same sculpt as Super Vegeta destroys any reason that particular figure had larger hair in the first place. It just makes Super Vegeta... become regular SS Vegeta. :dunno

I cant wait for this figure, I dont have the other one and black hair Vegeta is my favorite Vegeta, cant wait to use those heads. Also, this one is more pretty for me.

wait, there's no sdcc ex this year?

It's been confirmed to be kaioken goku. I think was like the mexigoku situation two years ago. I'm planning to try to get 1 at the con along with scouter 2.0. The hair is a bit if a bummer but I don't mind, I also have the OG as well lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back