S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I've come to the realization that Zeno(s) is a sadist
As childlike as he seems, he has 0 empathy for good & bad people alike
I don't even know why they use the term "God" so loosely when referring to the other characters. If there is one character that truly fits the description of "god," Zeno is it. He's not benevolent or malevolent, he just is

Kinda reminds me of this depiction of "God".. perhaps the most realistic depiction if there is one imo

I honestly think Zeno is too childlike to know right from wrong, and the grand priest is taking advantage of that. I'm beginning to realize that, if the grand priest is the one who came up with the rules for this tournament, then he is also likely the one who advised Zeno to destroy the universe's in the first place.

There us a distinct feeling with all the hints being dropped that this arc is more than it seems.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Zen-Oh is very childlike but I don't doubt him wanting to destroy a few Universes. Didn't somebody mention that there were originally more than 12 Universes but Zen-Oh destroyed them? I believe we also saw him and Future Zen-Oh destroying planets as if it were a child's game and then became bored.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Grand Priest is using Zen-Oh/Goku's Multiversal Tournament for his own agenda though. Which really seems to be an eradication of the lower tiered Gods of Destructions and Kais since the top tiered were exempt from taking part in the Tournament of Power.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thing is that Zeno didnt even seem to know how many universe's there are, not something I would expect the God of all that supposedly created them to not know. To me it's looking more and more like Zeno is just a figurehead doing as he is told from behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For those who are interested, there's a seller on eBay selling the sdcc Goku Kaioken for $99 including shipping. Lowest I've seen so far.

Pictures for Tien are up

I'm out at the moment but I'll post them when I get home if nobody has posted them yet.

He comes with great face and hand accessories.

Also a photo of Chiaotzu on Nappa's back so the will provide a piece to attach. Looks awesome.

Edited: I'll have to have it hand before I make my final judgment but this may be one of the best releases in the line...

My only complaint is that he doesn't have a severed arm. I think Tamashii Nations could have gotten away with it if they used a very dark color.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really hope they release a krillin that fits both saiyan/namek and frieza/tournament Super saga. I think it's pretty much the same right? Would love having the entire 10 super tournament line-up. Awesome z-fighter display.

Hmmm since Tien's arms are on swivel (I think that's what it's called), doesn't it mean that you can pull them off like how you can remove the new SSJ Vegeta and Trunks' arms? If so, then we can easily recreate poor Tien's "unarmed" mode lol!

I'm not normally big on customs but I have to admit that this Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is very nicely done...

Spoiler Spoiler:

(Xavier Bueno‎ on Facebook)

Angelo, that SS4 Vegeta custom is really well done. Very crisp and sharp with the molded parts and the paint.

Only thing I don't like is the purple gloves, boots, and belt. I like the depictions of SS4 Vegeta where it's white.

Tien and Yamcha, unfortunately, are not going to be "hot" sellers outside of the DBZ fan and collector community. There's not much appeal to them to casual fans, and they've mostly taken a backseat to the main characters like Goku, Vegeta, and even newer DBS guys like Whis and Beerus. They're largely forgettable and I guarantee you that 9 out of 10 casual fans can't name them (my brother can name Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan and even Bulma, but gets lost on Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, etc.)

Smart decision on Tamashii's part to make them Web Exclusive. And if they sell well, maybe there's a better chance in the future for different incarnations of them (Android/Cell saga).

Just a matter of time before we get SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta. I wouldn't be surprised if we get them as early as next year. We've got a lot of releases coming at us so there's plenty of room to work with next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouter Vegeta 2.0 is a pre-sale item at SDCC. That'll go nicely with Kaio-ken Goku.

Edited: Love your Photoshop work on Tien into Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Saintren!

@Bardoon Yeah, I was really impressed with the sculpting and paint for Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta. I could easily see Tamashii Nations having a similar final product but with their quality.

Luckily Tien is still relative even into Dragon Ball Super. I think he'll sell quite well. His accessory of Chiaotzu was a really good decision because it will compliment Nappa's release. I know I plan on having Chiaotzu's sacrifice as a display in my Saiyan Saga display.

I think Yamcha will sell decently. Tamashii Nations could easily reuse a majority of Yamcha's body for Goku releases, especially his fight against Raditz, so I'm sure they'll certainly get their money's worth and then some.

Edited: Also, apparently there's a bootleg Web Exclusive and SDCC Exclusive Broly coming to the market soon. Found this out on Facebook.

Tien and Yamcha, unfortunately, are not going to be "hot" sellers outside of the DBZ fan and collector community. There's not much appeal to them to casual fans, and they've mostly taken a backseat to the main characters like Goku, Vegeta, and even newer DBS guys like Whis and Beerus. They're largely forgettable and I guarantee you that 9 out of 10 casual fans can't name them (my brother can name Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan and even Bulma, but gets lost on Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, etc.)

Smart decision on Tamashii's part to make them Web Exclusive. And if they sell well, maybe there's a better chance in the future for different incarnations of them (Android/Cell saga).

So you guys are telling me I should preorder yamcha and tien?

Tonight's Super episode was pretty cool! Started slow due to the blabbering, but when it finally got to the action part, it didn't disappoint! The Krillin and 18 tag team was pretty fun. I was also surprised by how Krillin was able to at least go toe to toe with one of the other fighters without getting destroyed. His little special move was something I expected haha :D

Back