S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat. Me playing countless of fighting games and most of them being DBZ. The fact is is that I could never get that much into them, the dragonball z games of course. This 2D i s what I've longed for. Had me pumped up trying to do a Ki Blast. Is it an xbox exclusive or what?

oh man ive also played alot of the OG titles on SNES, i played super butoden 1, 2 and 3 (1 being my absolute favorite), some dbz rpg, dbz legends, dbgt final bout, budokai 1,2,3, tenkaichi 3, burst limit (which i loved especially graphically). I stopped playing dbz games right around the time raging blast came out, but yeah this is definitely god send. Especially since at the same time i grew up playing games like Street fighter and marvel vs capcom.

Luckily it's not an xbox exclusive i think that was a mistake in the editing on some vids, it's coming out for ps4, xbox, and PC :yess: when i heard arc systems was making the game (the people who made blazblue, and Guilty gear xrd which is a beautiful looking game) i knew it was gonna be awesome! I hope it turns out well!

oh man ive also played alot of the OG titles on SNES, i played super butoden 1, 2 and 3 (1 being my absolute favorite), some dbz rpg, dbz legends, dbgt final bout, budokai 1,2,3, tenkaichi 3, burst limit (which i loved especially graphically). I stopped playing dbz games right around the time raging blast came out, but yeah this is definitely god send. Especially since at the same time i grew up playing games like Street fighter and marvel vs capcom.

Luckily it's not an xbox exclusive i think that was a mistake in the editing on some vids, it's coming out for ps4, xbox, and PC :yess: when i heard arc systems was making the game (the people who made blazblue, and Guilty gear xrd which is a beautiful looking game) i knew it was gonna be awesome! I hope it turns out well!
You know what's up. I was raised in the arcades waiting in line to play Marvel vs Capcom 2 and X-men vs Street fighter xD. Sometimes even Darkstalkers.
But yeah, played up to tenkaichi 3 and I dropped away from DB games in all. I might get boned rushed when I say this but ****, I love the **** out of Legends. WOW sooooo many hours put into that game and final bout at the same time. I remember searching for Final Bout and was nearly impossible to find and the only copy that was in a local Japanese import store had it for like 75 bucks. Back in the 1990s that was a lot of money to fork over for a game and especially when you were a kid. So a friend of mines burnt it on disc and had to jimmy rig the PS to play it. The good old days.
Thanks for the info. I never played Guilty Gear or blazeblue but I've heard good reviews on Guilty Gear.

qz3xi9.jpg

Arc Systems is one of the best 2-D fighting game developers today. I remember when Guilty Gear first came out and was impressed with not only how crisp and beautiful it looked but was fun to play. The game is in the best hands.

Full match right here...it plays like Guilty Gear and Marvel vs Capcom. I love how the environment changes after destructive moves.
https://kotaku.com/the-new-dragon-ball-z-fighting-game-looks-killer-in-act-1796019310

I wish that was the direction the MvC games would've went in, graphics-wise. This blows Marvel vs Capcom Infinite out of the water

They're going for the modern Kid Goku look and personally I think they nailed it. Although most of us would prefer the chubby anime version I can see why they went with this one

1f8aeb4bb6b44e53b9b4cea6ba485197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already had that discussion with angelo, was it? Body proportions are probably aiming to be modern art style.

But head is far from it, the head is clearly aiming for early art style, it's a weird mix.

I'm getting it anyway, but would've rather early art style chubby kid Goku, kid Goku in late Toriyama style just looks wrong.

Already had that discussion with angelo, was it? Body proportions are probably aiming to be modern art style.

But head is far from it, the head is clearly aiming for early art style, it's a weird mix.

I'm getting it anyway, but would've rather early art style chubby kid Goku, kid Goku in late Toriyama style just looks wrong.

It may be an attempted amalgamation of both styles but I think it leans more towards the modern one than the classic. Whatever it is, personally I think it looks good. It's the best articulated Kid Goku to date that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope all designs of the characters from the Universe 7 team are made into S.H.Figuarts.

Certain characters from other Universes, as well. This story arc is a gold mine in releases for Tamashii Nations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone here orders from anime-island that have or had problems with them? Are they always late in shipping items?

It's a hit and miss with them. I have had problems in the past with stalled shipments but they always replied quickly and satisfied me. My suggestion to you if you haven't received a shipment notice from them, send them a message.

Back