S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really need to shrink Gotenks, he almost as tall as Majin Vegeta.

It looks like Nimbus will come with Kid Goku

Please tell me SS3 Goku will not have the crapped pants! What the hell?! Why Tamashii, why!?
Gotenks is waaaay too tall. He's actually set a little farther back than Vegeta in that pic. He might be the same height as Vegeta.

Looks like Tamashii went paint-crazy on Goku's crotch! Haha

I'm also curious to see how far "down" (in terms of articulation) the SSJ3 Goku hair can go. The product photos and most of the show pictures show it "stretched out" away from his body. This gets me a little concerned because I want the option of having the hair "resting" alongside his back. If the neck joint can't constantly support the hair...we're going to have the same issue we did with the original SSJ Goky where his head always wants to crook upward.

Last edited:
Funny how they have Majin Boo saga display with no Majin Boo

They even have his photo in the background. Why must you do this tamashii? I'm just praying that they'll have something special lined up for him in the future and all of his forms. Even Majuub.

That Gotenks is sweet as cotton candy. I must admit that I'm not a big fan of him but recently rewatching DBZ I'm wanting a release now more than ever. He is a bit to tall. God he's tall.

Well, researching his height a bit, it turns out Gotenks is 4'5", sorry, had to edit there, misread the page I got the info from lol. Frieza is 4'8", so Gotenks is slightly too tall when you compare the existing Vegeta figure to Frieza (and take into consideration how slumped and wide-stanced majin Vegeta is there), but not by much imo.

I'm just praying that they'll have something special lined up for him in the future and all of his forms. Even Majuub.

That would be dope. I can picture it now with Fat Buu having a chocolate coated face sitting there, Evil Buu just creepily standing next to him and Super Buu, Buuhan, and Buutenks fighting their appropriate adversaries in the background. Top it all off with Kid Buu taking on SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would knock the socks off the majority having every last buu on display at the same time in one single diorama. And we all must admit that all of Tamashii dioramas are gorgeous. We haven't seen a buu in about two years and it's that time that we should be seeing something new out of him, whether its newer articulation for buuhan and buutanks or completely new forms that has yet to make an appearance, Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Super buu and Evil. Imagine them showing up all at once?
For me personally this face will be my pick for fat buu, not the most popular but one I'll personally like. Fat Buu tries to seduce human girl.JPG

technically Krillin is too tall, too. i think that was a conscious decision by Tamashii, to make them slightly out of proportion to accomodate for resources or whatever. If these figures were Play Arts Kai scale, then they can accomplish accurate scale all day, but since these are 6 inch, they have to make sacrifices here n there. That said, if/when they make Kid Boo, here's betting he will be slightly taller than he should be as well

technically Krillin is too tall, too. i think that was a conscious decision by Tamashii, to make them slightly out of proportion to accomodate for resources or whatever. If these figures were Play Arts Kai scale, then they can accomplish accurate scale all day, but since these are 6 inch, they have to make sacrifices here n there. That said, if/when they make Kid Boo, here's betting he will be slightly taller than he should be as well

I don't agree. If they can make golden Frieda so small when he is supposed to be taller then regular final form they can def make the figures scale. They just don't because they don't care about it. You can make broly that tall but nappa short. Smh

Gotenks is ****ing huge

They really need to shrink Gotenks, he almost as tall as Majin Vegeta.

That Gotenks is sweet as cotton candy. I must admit that I'm not a big fan of him but recently rewatching DBZ I'm wanting a release now more than ever. He is a bit to tall. God he's tall.

And speaking about height and proportions, kid Goku is an abomination too. Look at its head...

Here Gotenks almost ready to leave for college...

Gotenks out of college. That had me laughing out loud at work for real. But yeah, our boy/young man Gotenks can achieve a shorter stature if they trim some length between the abdominal, and thighs are kind of long and the shins. Those can use some shortening as well. Speaking of the thighs, are they kind of skinny? I thought his GI was more baggy. The arms can be cut down as well. It just depends if they want to put in the effort in doing so. Waiting to see how Rocket turns out from the Guardians of the Galaxy line. That figure is short and looks really articulate. If they're successfully with him then there's no reason for them not to be with other characters.

Sounds to me like Bandai should just use Kid Goku's body type for Gotenks who's too tall. Keep the head, rework the Goku body, release. And never show that Kid Goku again because it's just embarassing.

I believe you are the only one who thinks that Runnen. I and I will guess many of us think kid Goku looks amazing, and I was never even that much into dragonball.

That Kid Goku is near perfection, ****s on the last prototype we saw. The colors and the likeness is unreal

Gotenks's pants should definitely be baggier. I could never quite put my finger on why I didn't like this figure but that's it right there.

ive been a fighting game fan for most of my life and this is the dbz game ive always dreamed of! im so hyped for this to come out! woot woot :clap

I'm in the same boat. Me playing countless of fighting games and most of them being DBZ. The fact is is that I could never get that much into them, the dragonball z games of course. This 2D i s what I've longed for. Had me pumped up trying to do a Ki Blast. Is it an xbox exclusive or what?

Back