S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie, pretty psyched that they're finally making a Yamcha! They'd better include Puar too, and not as any sort of exclusive.

I actually think it may include both since the price seems a bit high for a character like Yamcha.

I guess Tien will be next followed by Kid Goku. They're going all in on the line like they promised [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody know what the Figuarts Zero happens to be? It says Super Saiyan Begin in my translation and I have no idea what that could be at the moment.

Edited: Also, Tamashii Nations next stop is June 10th and 11th in Mexico so we may very well see more reveals.

Anybody know what the Figuarts Zero happens to be? It says Super Saiyan Begin in my translation and I have no idea what that could be at the moment.

Edited: Also, Tamashii Nations next stop is June 10th and 11th in Mexico so we may very well see more reveals.

I think ベジット is Vegerot.

Now we wait for Porunga and maybe somewhere down the line Super Shenron or whatever he's called. A Red Shenron would be dope too

Missed the preorder too. The audacity of trying to get some sleep, I guess. Hopefully HLJ will have it up soon.

Edit: Never mind, sold out there too. Well, eventually SOMEONE will cancel at HLJ.

Had it in my cart on nin nin but the little search bar to put my coupon in wasn't working so I refreshed the page aaaaand sold out [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Back