S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My heart is aching for this poor fella...

7eef3f55d4c5862954deb307b79c87d0.jpg
226cad97b768bf79859c74559af5a398.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

@tinlunlau oh man that is terrible, especially for this figure. One of my worse fears for whenever i open some sort of exclusive lol At least those who collect mint or do not open them do not have to worry about this XD really sucks for that guy

@tinlunlau oh man that is terrible, especially for this figure. One of my worse fears for whenever i open some sort of exclusive lol At least those who collect mint or do not open them do not have to worry about this XD really sucks for that guy
This guy should know how to handle this figure by now. Especially when this mold has been released numerous times.

Ouch, but all's not lost with a Goku mold. The guy can separate the hip piece and replace the peg with one from another Goku.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ouch, but all's not lost with a Goku mold. The guy can separate the hip piece and replace the peg with one from another Goku.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Then you'll get a left leg with unmatching colors. Lol

We still in the dark about SDCC?
Only if you don't want to listen to Bardoon. [emoji38]

Also, Shonen Jump Calendar should be updated tonight. I don't believe we'll see anything since Shenron was revealed this month but you never know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

latest

Absolutely stunning.

Edited: Thank you, Orbital!

He's still being scheduled for an October release. I would be very pleased to see both Super Saiyan God Goku AND Shenron released in one month. That would be huge and still have an opening, or maybe even two, for the rest of 2017.

Kid Goku :pray:

But why are the Dragon Balls gold?

That guy with the broken Goku... Ouch. He needs billmaru the toy mechanic.

I'm so happy they included that base with Shenron! This is definitely a day one purchase for me

Yay we can finally wish for wishes!!

Anyways, has anyone bought the 2016 reissued figuarts piccolo? Any difference? I have the original and boy are the legs loose lol

Btw would I be able to post a link to my ebay sell on this thread? Jw

Yay we can finally wish for wishes!!

Anyways, has anyone bought the 2016 reissued figuarts piccolo? Any difference? I have the original and boy are the legs loose lol

Btw would I be able to post a link to my ebay sell on this thread? Jw

I bought the reissue and, to my knowledge, there's no difference. Its legs were only somewhat loose but it was otherwise fine.

Back