S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Anyones said it yet but we getting kid goku

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99b3f6fc967375d97f4465656cf67538.jpg

99b3f6fc967375d97f4465656cf67538.jpg

Seeing that this indicates all the goku releases past and future, it does disappoint me that they're still not using the ssg goku figure, I love that mold

https://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ta23.jpg[/center]

Source: [B][URL="https://www.taghobby.com/archives/187709"]Tag Hobby[/URL][/B].[/QUOTE]

The colors on Vegeta look great, I'm glad it's a brighter color and there's no ugly shading like the first version has.

It would be ideal if they released a version with the baggy undersuit.

I hope his head is in scale with the adult figures instead of twice the size.

Goku SSGod... and Vegeta DBS with black hair?

God! I wish there was a like button. All of the figures I hoped they would show again are being unveiled. Buu arc Vegeta and God Goku are definitely the big surprises along with kid Goku. I swear, if they unveil some gt prototypes with an updated Super Saiyan 4 Goku... my hype wont be contained.

Watching the Nature live action musical with Chinese subtitles. I do wonder...when will we get a live action Dragonball musical?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Is that potentially a BUU SAGA VEGETA there? On the far right of the Buu saga platform!!!!!

I also realized this could potentially be another "Tamashii Trolls the Fans" event. Where they show a TON of stuff that will take forever/never make the shelves.

We've seen Kid Goku before, the same with Tien and Yamcha (though they were "pulled"), Gotenks...and this is possibly an updated SSG Goku.

Last edited:
Back