S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, tbh im sure you stated that exact same thing when Vegeta and Nappa were announced Silver, who are you trying to persuade here? Us or yourself?

In other news, who else is buying as many ssj3 Gokus as they can to replace all their old ones? I have 4 I want to replace: ssj, gohan, regular and one for a ssj blue head. :p

Hahaha, not rich enough :(
I'll buy one, just because I buy mainly everyone, the only ones I'm missing are Goku SDCC and Broly SDCC because they are too hard to get in México, I actually own the very first SSJ3 Goku

I own the first SS3 Goku too. I even bought it at its retail price (i think like $50). But I'm still not gonna get rid of it, despite the new one being released. The original will always be more valuable.

i wonder if they still plan on releasing this thing

Untitled.jpg

Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta will be a possibility once Buu Saga Vegeta is eventually released.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was legit about to put down 100 bones for a used ss3 goku the other day thank god I didn't bite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamashii Nations has a brand new Goku body. They're going to release as many variations as possible. Including previously released ones only updated. Buying multiple Super Saiyan 3 Goku releases isn't needed. Especially since the head peg won't hold any other previous released Goku heads.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do you think they'll release Krillin again? Or a Krillin from the Saiyan saga?

I own the first SS3 Goku too. I even bought it at its retail price (i think like $50). But I'm still not gonna get rid of it, despite the new one being released. The original will always be more valuable.

i wonder if they still plan on releasing this thing

View attachment 333875

Same here, I paid like 55 shipped for him good old days haha

Nice, I like the new Goku body. I know they'll release a SSB Goku with the regular 2.0 gi, I'll wait for that. I'm not a huge SS3 fan.

Do you think they'll release Krillin again? Or a Krillin from the Saiyan saga?

Krillin seems to be using the attire he had in the Saiyan Saga for the Tournament of Power and I have a feeling Tamashii Nations is going to spend a lot of focus on those characters sometime down the line.

Not sure about Premium Color.

I hope the heads can fit on the new body but I'm not holding my breath. Only reason why I believe they will is cuz of SWA Goku. I would wait for he eventual onslaught of Goku 2.0s but that's probably gonna take a while. Only one I can safely headswap is Ultimate Gohan since he likely won't get a 2.0 with the new body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a few of us accurately predicted, SSJ3 Goku 2.0 is indeed the big Fall/Winter release! Great news!

Cool, thanks. I have to catch up on DBS.

Where are you currently in the series?

I hope the heads can fit on the new body but I'm not holding my breath. Only reason why I believe they will is cuz of SWA Goku. I would wait for he eventual onslaught of Goku 2.0s but that's probably gonna take a while. Only one I can safely headswap is Ultimate Gohan since he likely won't get a 2.0 with the new body

Considering the neck peg will be holding the Super Saiyan 3 head, I'm sure it will be the bigger peg that they've been using recently.

Gohan will be given a newer release with that body but it will be the Tournament of Power Gohan before Ultimate Gohan. Which I don't mind considering Tournament of Power Gohan may be more useful than Ultimate Gohan. It won't be that difficult to anyways.

As a few of us accurately predicted, SSJ3 Goku 2.0 is indeed the big Fall/Winter release! Great news!

Good call, Bardoon. I remember you calling that earlier in the year.

Hopefully SSJ3 Goku is a regular release. Don't feel like like paying extra for overseas shipping.

Also, hopefully they thin out the face. Unless they're going for the that certain anime accurate look he had.

Back