S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've been on break for a while, although, it's not as if I was ever a big staple presence here. But, I just want to say how excited I am about the Vegeta and Nappa coming out. So stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news is that it appears they made the Scouter able to clip onto his ear for all heads.

The packaging includes...

· Main body
· Replacement right wrist 3 types, replacement left wrist 2 kinds
· Replacement face parts 3 kinds
· Effect parts
· dedicated pedestal set

Edited: He'll be around $67/7,560 Yen

YESSSSSS THANK U KING KAI

altho the 9000 face's eyes look slightly smaller but WHO CARES (compare the 2 faces, slight differences. i think the original was spot-on)

Next to Broly (still the most impressive figure they've produced, engineering-wise), Nappa might take his spot. So awesone.

Now all we need is Tienshinhan & Yamcha for an epic display piece. Unfortunately for Chiaozu, we're gonna have to get that from a third party. I believe there are mini statues of him available that will scale good enough.

Wow, big figure, three heads cool effect and a stand. Damn. I bet this is gonna get an anime ex repaint though, won't?

Man, I had decided not to buy him but this is damn tempting. Also cause I ont have broly or 16 and I want a bulky shf figure lol.

Wow, big figure, three heads cool effect and a stand. Damn. I bet this is gonna get an anime ex repaint though, won't?

Man, I had decided not to buy him but this is damn tempting. Also cause I ont have broly or 16 and I want a bulky shf figure lol.

buy it dude, support the cause :clap same with Big Deano, yous guys better purchase that amazing figure

i see no flaws on it. It looks like they nailed it. can't wait to have it in my hands

actually upon closer inspection, it looks like his tail is in 2 parts. hmm..

Also woulda been awesome if they included this face

IMG_3067.JPG

So, who thinks Yamcha might get a long hair head now? Tien and Yamcha seem like they are meant to fill both a cell saga and saiyan saga space, so it makes sense to have two heads with him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Most likely SDCC Exclusive since they've used the anime colors as "Western Exclusives."

So, who thinks Yamcha might get a long hair head now? Tien and Yamcha seem like they are meant to fill both a cell saga and saiyan saga space, so it makes sense to have two heads with him.

If Tamashii Nations scratched the Yamcha prototype altogether then it's possible. Otherwise, they would have to create and include separate faces for the long hair mold which is unlikely.

I wish they would. I would definitely buy 2 to display each hair. Although I think maybe the symbol was different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I absolutely love how clean these newer releases are looking. Great colors, outstanding sculpting. Couldn't be happier.

2.0 Scouter Vegeta's jumpsuit looks very blue. Did Tamashii Nations apply Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Vegeta's jumpsuit with a shade of purple due to their Super Saiyan state?

I don't care if vegeta 2.0 don't come with effects, but I would like it to come with almost one normal and serious face looking to the left :(. I am only sad for that.

I absolutely love how clean these newer releases are looking. Great colors, outstanding sculpting. Couldn't be happier.

2.0 Scouter Vegeta's jumpsuit looks very blue. Did Tamashii Nations apply Super Saiyan Trunks and Super Saiyan Vegeta's jumpsuit with a shade of purple due to their Super Saiyan state?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I like that they did that to differentiate between both forms.

They have resculpted Vegetas faces to make him seem younger, notice the sculpt lines on the sides of his head? The neck is also deliberately thinner to give the same impression. Very pleased with how he looks.

When's PCE Perfect Cell official release date? Saw a guy who already has him over at hong kong

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Even thought I love the OG Vegeta, this one is a very welcome update. Gives us a normal head compatible with the SSJ 2.0 and is all around a great looking figure. Bravo Tamashii, bravo

Back