S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Web Exclusive comment.

ALL Figuarts DBZ Figures Are Web Exclusive in japan.

Bluefin handles important and sales in the USA, where they are regular releases. This is old news.
Youve been gone for a while lerath, thats no longer the case. Most of the newer releases havent been web exs, case in point is armored Trunks, super Vegeta, awakening Goku and the new Scouter Vegeta 2.0. Only Gohan, Whis and Cell pce have been recently, and thats in Japan.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The time I go to bed at a decent time Vegeta goes up for sale ****! :mad:

At least he's a regular release and don't have to worry about missing the brown shipper.

Someday, someday Nappa with the anime colours will see the light:

DBZ%20Nappa_zpsxdsyhnxm.jpg

Nappa%20Energy_zpsan7kzzci.jpg

Someday, someday Nappa with the anime colours will see the light:

Spoiler Spoiler:
You came back with a bang, Orbital! Nicely done!

That's my Nappa!

Edited: I found some photos on Facebook that compare the Original Scouter Vegeta to the Newer Scouter Vegeta. Granted the photos are of the prototype which more than likely has better quality than the final product but still find it interesting how natural the posing looks through the newer articulation and sculpt. I also absolutely love the colors on it as well and hope that continues to the final product.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am one. I pre order 2.0 scouter vegeta by AmiAmi :)

Did you experience any problems trying to purchase him or was it pretty easy sailing?

The time I go to bed at a decent time Vegeta goes up for sale ****! :mad:

At least he's a regular release and don't have to worry about missing the brown shipper.

He's back up at AmiAmi if you want to grab one...

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-028345&rank=

If the next Battle Damaged character isn't Vegeta, I'm gonna pop my damn top! I guess I'd be cool with Piccolo. But like Goku, I need an unharmed update to Piccolo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is the shipping for a figure like Vegeta from Amiani to the US?

4,590*JPY is like $40 which is $14 less than BBTS, but how much do they charge for shipping?

I don't know about the US but to Mexico it's like $10 for Express shipping, it's great, for BBTS it's usually BBTS price and plus like $20 for Express shipping, that's for just one figure, it's awful.

Btw, do you own trunks? The premium color one is at BBTS and I want to get it but I want to pick and choose DBZ figures, not complete the line, is it a good figure?

I like the character and his design is rad.

I don't know about the US but to Mexico it's like $10 for Express shipping, it's great, for BBTS it's usually BBTS price and plus like $20 for Express shipping, that's for just one figure, it's awful.

Btw, do you own trunks? The premium color one is at BBTS and I want to get it but I want to pick and choose DBZ figures, not complete the line, is it a good figure?

Yeah, I have the PC Trunks.

It's...fine, but he comes with less accessories (faces and hands) than the OG figure.

I like the character and his design, which is why I got him, but like Piccolo, they could improve the figure a bit.

I like the blue jacket a bit more than the OG purple, and overall he looks good. He's very small though.

It's the only Trunks figure, so there aren't many options.

I'm sure we'll see a Goku Black Saga Trunks prototype in the near future. Just gotta be patient.

Finally getting Nappa is great n all, but the inevitable Majin Vegeta SHF better blow our minds. We've been jonesin' for that for years now. It needs to be made from scratch too, no repaint of Super Vegeta's hair or anything, all new parts.

If the next Battle Damaged character isn't Vegeta, I'm gonna pop my damn top! I guess I'd be cool with Piccolo. But like Goku, I need an unharmed update to Piccolo.

What's his most iconic battle damaged design? Majin Vegeta?

Don't take my word for it but, knowing Tamashii Nations, I wouldn't completely doubt an upgraded release at some point in the future. They already have the mold from the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Time Patroller who is about 90(+)% Future Trunks design and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Future Trunks already has the head molds.

Edited:
I'm sure we'll see a Goku Black Saga Trunks prototype in the near future. Just gotta be patient.

Finally getting Nappa is great n all, but the inevitable Majin Vegeta SHF better blow our minds. We've been jonesin' for that for years now. It needs to be made from scratch too, no repaint of Super Vegeta's hair or anything, all new parts.

Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks is going to be another great seller for Tamashii Nations. I expect to see him in most, if not all, Character Categories.

The torso and head are the only parts that need new sculpts. Legs and arms could easily be reused from Super (Saiyan) Vegeta. (Shoulders from Super Saiyan Trunks and 2.0 Scouter Vegeta though.)

Tamashii will likely feel they have to be careful. We would all love that holy grail Majin Vegeta, especially a battle damaged one, but the more vocal collectors (yes, ive seen them harassing Tamashii on twitter etc) will likely complain about too many Vegetas, since we have had three recently.

Tamashii will likely feel they have to be careful. We would all love that holy grail Majin Vegeta, especially a battle damaged one, but the more vocal collectors (yes, ive seen them harassing Tamashii on twitter etc) will likely complain about too many Vegetas, since we have had three recently.

I've honestly been waiting for that shoe to drop. While I don't mind Tamashii Nations taking their time to update the Goku sculpt, which seems to have been done since 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 Goku's reveal back in October 2016, the backlash for "too many Gokus" has resulted in no major Goku release since November 2015.

I had no idea Majin V was so popular :lol

My "holy grail" Vegeta is the black hair version...maybe a Namek version with the BD armor.

Yeah, I have the PC Trunks.

It's...fine, but he comes with less accessories (faces and hands) than the OG figure.

I like the character and his design, which is why I got him, but like Piccolo, they could improve the figure a bit.

I like the blue jacket a bit more than the OG purple, and overall he looks good. He's very small though.

It's the only Trunks figure, so there aren't many options.
Yeah I wish he came with smirking face, but other than that I'm good with what it comes.

You think he'll be re-released with a 2.0 at some point? That's what I'm waiting for with Goku.

Don't take my word for it but, knowing Tamashii Nations, I wouldn't completely doubt an upgraded release at some point in the future. They already have the mold from the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Time Patroller who is about 90(+)% Future Trunks design and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse Future Trunks already has the head molds.
That's what I'm thinking. How likely do you think it is we also get an upgraded Goku?

Back