S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that wouldve been the plan buut my local store closed down annd i dont like dealing with ebay so i'll just store it back up.

My guesses for the new Figure-Rise models would be Future Trunks and Mecha Frieza, based on the year/"Age" they provided and the info on this page:
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Age_764
It could be Yadrat Goku but they didn't show a proto of him. They did show Trunks (which was really just the figuarts Trunks repainted) and Mecha Frieza if I remember correctly.

My guesses for the new Figure-Rise models would be Future Trunks and Mecha Frieza, based on the year/"Age" they provided and the info on this page:
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Age_764
It could be Yadrat Goku but they didn't show a proto of him. They did show Trunks (which was really just the figuarts Trunks repainted) and Mecha Frieza if I remember correctly.
Good research! Future Trunks and Mecha-Frieza definitely seem to be the two from 764.

Not sure who the 767 character will be though. Maybe Android 20?

Looking at the wiki page for Age 767 and then the image below, my guess would be Mr. Satan. According to the wiki, on May 7th of 767, he became world champion.
Figure-Rise Teaser.jpg

What are the FigureRise figures all about? I've seen them posted alot but never paid them no mind. Are they like model kits were you put them together and that's it?

Yeah they're pretty cheap too, not quality wise but affordable. However only one I got is SS Goku, and in my opinion it was tedious as hell to assemble. Which may have to do with the fact that I don't assemble Gundam kits or any other model kits that often, so I guess I'm a noob in that sense, whereas others that been collecting assembly kits are used to it. But the end result is satisfactory. I'll prolly only get Kid Boo and that's it.

Yeah they're pretty cheap too, not quality wise but affordable. However only one I got is SS Goku, and in my opinion it was tedious as hell to assemble. Which may have to do with the fact that I don't assemble Gundam kits or any other model kits that often, so I guess I'm a noob in that sense, whereas others that been collecting assembly kits are used to it. But the end result is satisfactory. I'll prolly only get Kid Boo and that's it.
You should get Perfect Cell too. He was fun to build.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Figure-rise Mechanics Future Trunk's Time Machine. Looks fantastic and a Cell larva?! Never thought of that accessory!

16587193_407053916294294_6281218460723977231_o.jpg

Edited:
Looking at the wiki page for Age 767 and then the image below, my guess would be Mr. Satan. According to the wiki, on May 7th of 767, he became world champion.

Hercule would be a great release for Figure-Rise! It may actually work well with S.H. Figuarts. He's taller than most of the Z-Fighters, isn't it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's all about time, having the right tools, and reading directions. ...I have a problem with the latter. :lol But you're right, the end result is satisfactory. Also interesting how you learn the mechanics of these figures.

The Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, and Super Saiyan Vegito look pretty cool too.

I think I may get the normal version of Goku Black though. Really looking forward to the Soul x Soul Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black release. That should actually scale decently well with S.H.Figuarts since it's, supposedly, in the same scale as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Golden Frieza Scultures.

I'm curious to see how they (Tamashii) handles Zamasu. Which version will they release, his standard form or his fused form? Or both?

If I had to guess, they'll go for his fused form, since all the villains released thus far have been in their final forms. I doubt we'll ever see Frieza's previous forms, Imperfect Cell, etc. in SHF form. However they did protos of Buuhan & Buutenks, which are odd choices, but they've only been shown once & since disappeared so who knows

I'm curious to see how they (Tamashii) handles Zamasu. Which version will they release, his standard form or his fused form? Or both?

If I had to guess, they'll go for his fused form, since all the villains released thus far have been in their final forms. I doubt we'll ever see Frieza's previous forms, Imperfect Cell, etc. in SHF form. However they did protos of Buuhan & Buutenks, which are odd choices, but they've only been shown once & since disappeared so who knows

Other than Goku Black releases, I imagine Fusion Zamasu.

Tamashii Nations has quite a few Zamasu releases, depending on his popularity. I enjoyed the character so much that I'm welcome to having all of them being released...

Kai form...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Goku Black form...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fusion Zamasu form...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Monster Fusion Zamasu form...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't find it at the moment but somebody made a custom Monster Fusion Zamasu Master Stars Piece and it look amazing. The deformed arm wasn't as asymmetric as the actual design but it was very nicely done.

When they do make Zamasu I think they'll go with his regular form first. That form would pair nicely with Goku Black. His merged form had less screen time and would pair well with an SSB Vegito so that would probably come after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they do make Zamasu I think they'll go with his regular form first. That form would pair nicely with Goku Black. His merged form had less screen time and would pair well with an SSB Vegito so that would probably come after.

One of the best things about Zamasu is that, I believe, Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks fought all of his forms. Tamashii Nations could easily pair the releases up without it seeming unusual.

Future Zamasu/Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
Fusion Zamasu/Super Saiyan Blue Vegito
Monster Fusion Zamasu/Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Rage)

Been trying to find a Vegetto since the figure shops in my region wont carry him but ebay is full of fakes.Anyone know where I can get an authentic one for a decent price?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Been trying to find a Vegetto since the figure shops in my region wont carry him but ebay is full of fakes.Anyone know where I can get an authentic one for a decent price?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Apparently still in stock at nipponyasan

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=_UqQa9rYebg[/youtube]

Check 21 minutes into this video and you will see upcoming dbz figure-rise model kits. Miniaturized dragon ball vehicles coming in May.

Back