S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whis isn't gonna get expensive anytime soon. He was only made to compliment Billseerus. When Champagne is released, that will prolly become a "basic" release too

It indeed is a vast improvement over the original. Despite still looking too "clean," they don't have to put blood but a few scuff marks here n there will improve the overall aesthetic imo. Especially on his skin. Also, I feel like the ki blasts are overdue for an upgrade as well. Dunno how exactly, but I'm sure they can figure something out

I would like it see it side by side with the sdcc gohan. The true is the faces on the battle dmg gohan are really better than the others gohan (regular and sdcc). But the colors on the sdcc are the best.

Just a reminder, new episode of Kai tonight along with the first dubbed episode of Super!

Didn't read this before I posted. Sorry about that.

Let's hope Tamashii Nations schedules Buu Saga releases until Universe 6 Tournament begins. I wouldn't mind Tien, Yamcha, 2.0 Scouter Vegeta, and Nappa taking a backseat to Buu Saga releases like 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Gotenks, and hopeful other important characters such as any Vegeta, Kid Trunks, Goten, Buu forms, Hercule, Videl, Supreme Kai, and etc.

Act now while supplies last!
Amazon has the new Gohan available for pre-oreder at the cheapest price I've seen.
Screenshot_20170107-144346.jpg

Let's hope Tamashii Nations schedules Buu Saga releases until Universe 6 Tournament begins. I wouldn't mind Tien, Yamcha, 2.0 Scouter Vegeta, and Nappa taking a backseat to Buu Saga releases like 2.0 Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Gotenks, and hopeful other important characters such as any Vegeta, Kid Trunks, Goten, Buu forms, Hercule, Videl, Supreme Kai, and etc.

Careful what you wish for :lol

IMG_2885.JPG

Finally got ssb vegeta, gonna finally start building my collection
d35d797cb71388a21b902f3b661f4a5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck is that, crisis? :lol

Dragon Ball Kai states that Gohan was 9 at the end of Cell Saga. I've been believing that he was 11 all this time.

What the heck is that, crisis? :lol

Dragon Ball Kai states that Gohan was 9 at the end of Cell Saga. I've been believing that he was 11 all this time.

In the manga, Gohan is 9 when he battled Cell. FUNimation's 1st version of the English dub for Z changed it up for unknown reasons.

I just realized Gohan as Great Saiyaman was the ORIGINAL One-Punch Man :horror

We need Figuarts of both of them (although I'll settle for the Figma version of Saitama)

Also, that actress Cocoa was definitely gonna give Gohan some ass when they got to her house :lecture i was like "wow Super is really gonna go there??" Until Jaco appeared and totally cockblocked

i also appreciate how in English Super dub, they immediately clarify that only a couple months have passed since Buu's defeat, whereas the original made it seem like it's been a year or whatever. The timeline hasn't been really clear since BoG

I just realized Gohan as Great Saiyaman was the ORIGINAL One-Punch Man :horror

We need Figuarts of both of them (although I'll settle for the Figma version of Saitama)

Also, that actress Cocoa was definitely gonna give Gohan some ass when they got to her house :lecture i was like "wow Super is really gonna go there??" Until Jaco appeared and totally cockblocked
[emoji24] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] so true. he was willing too

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back