S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope napster gets released sometime this year. blood especially needs it. Henceforth, he has gone into isolation. Sealed himself, if you will, in the Next Dimension (only OG DBZ heads will understand that reference)

Doesn't Ryu get released next month? I'm looking forward to that more than Gohan honestly

i hope napster gets released sometime this year. blood especially needs it. Henceforth, he has gone into isolation. Sealed himself, if you will, in the Next Dimension (only OG DBZ heads will understand that reference)

Doesn't Ryu get released next month? I'm looking forward to that more than Gohan honestly

Still waiting for Shonen Jump to be updated. (Edited: Tomorrow night may reveal something since most of Japan is on holiday until the 4th.) My guess is Tien. There hasn't been a Figuarts Zero release in awhile which is strange. Nappa will hopefully be released later this year with 2.0 Scouter Vegeta.

Ryu isn't released until April in Japan.

20170104_115455.jpg

Tan Sheen Hon will be a welcome release. Although i will have to buy a decently scaled Chow Zoo to go with him, for maximum effect

dbxv2_goku_black_and_ssr_xps_xnalara_by_diegoforfun-danrpoi.png

Honestly speaking guys. Whenever Tamashii Nations makes the SH Figuarts Goku Black, I hope the make the mold similar to his in game Xenoverse 2 model. That would be on point ��

dbxv2_goku_black_and_ssr_xps_xnalara_by_diegoforfun-danrpoi.png

Honestly speaking guys. Whenever Tamashii Nations makes the SH Figuarts Goku Black, I hope the make the mold similar to his in game Xenoverse 2 model. That would be on point ��

The only thing that I see Tamashii Nations altering would be the width of the pants around his knees. Similar to Gotenks, they're going to want to achieve as much articulation and motion as possible which means they'll thin out the pants.

Other than that, I do believe we're going to be in for a special treat when Tamashii Nations eventually releases Goku Black.

We may be given a newer head mold instead of a repainted Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku head mold. Tamashii Nations will eventually want to have that head mold for a Dragon Ball Super Goku release as well.

I'm not really excited about any of these upcoming releases. I was hoping we'd get a release date for Tien, Yamcha, SSJ3 Goku, Nappers, or Gotenks [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really excited about any of these upcoming releases. I was hoping we'd get a release date for Tien, Yamcha, SSJ3 Goku, Nappers, or Gotenks [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect Yamcha & Tan to be released around the same time of each other. Gotank & S3 Gokou too

Can't wait for Super Saiyan (2) Gohan. Accuracy be damned, I'm glad we're getting an updated Cell Saga Gohan release. Have a lot of interesting poses and displays for him

If the joints are tight on Premium Color Perfect Cell, I'll be glad. Still think they should have gone with an updated mold. Not that it isn't a great figure but with the new, upgraded quality, a newer mold would have been amazing. (Wouldn't be surprised to see Frieza be given a newer mold, similar to Golden version.)

Xenoverse Time Patroller and Future Trunks are cool releases. Very surprised Tamashii Nations decided on them but I'm glad they did. Would really like to see Mira and Towa as eventual releases.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku Figuarts Zero EX has become my official Holy Grail. I'm still anticipating the S.H.Figuarts release but the Figuarts Zero EX is going to be the main center piece for my GT/Super Saiyan 4 display.

Super Buu Figuarts Zero EX looks amazing. It's going to be quite tall but it'll most likely be center piece to my overall Buu Saga display.

I have a feeling Tamashii Nations is waiting until July and after to really schedule a lot of releases. As crisis mentioned, we could very well see two releases per month since the revealed prototypes pair up with each other nicely.

I just hope Gotank doesnt fall to the wayside like Chibi Gokou and the Super Boos, et. did. Chibi Gokou looked like it was ready to be released yesterday. Hell even SSG Gokou. All they had to do was replace the kneecaps & theyre done

Uhh, so this is weird. Theres a new manga out called Dragonball Zero, I guess you could call it the sequel to Minus. In it details Raditz as a kid just before Frieza blew up the planet, but the weird part is that TURLES is in it, and is part of Raditz squad, making him canon. Does that mean that the Turles movie is essentially canon now too? Its one of the few movies that can fit into the timeline without much tweaking if any.

Uhh, so this is weird. Theres a new manga out called Dragonball Zero, I guess you could call it the sequel to Minus. In it details Raditz as a kid just before Frieza blew up the planet, but the weird part is that TURLES is in it, and is part of Raditz squad, making him canon. Does that mean that the Turles movie is essentially canon now too? Its one of the few movies that can fit into the timeline without much tweaking if any.
No it does not make him canon. Dragonball Zero is a fan manga from toyble

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yass i heard about it. However it doesn't really reveal anything new, it's almost like a stand-alone story starring Chibi Radish. It sheds a little bit of light into Saiyan culture, but it's still nothing really intriguing (essentially just Saiyan recruits competing in tournament-style matches to see who ranks up and is sent to conquer planets on Freezer's behalf). Has anyone ever wondered where Radish got those red arm/leg bands he wears and why? Well look no further cuz this 20-year mystery is finally solved lol

The fact that Turles is even involved is reason enough to believe it's just for fun. It could have just been Vegeta's brother Tarble or somebody, it wouldn't have made any difference. Just one of those "wtf" things, like DBMinus changing Gokou into a small child instead of an infant

Maybe including Turles was a reference to prove how most Saiyans look like Goku, like his hairstyle & facial structure is just a basic typical Saiyan template that's common? Toriyama said something like this in an old interview so who knows

Instead of making these nonsense one-shots I'd much prefer them do stuff that actually adds to the lore, such as a manga depicting the origin of the Super Saiyan God legend, or insight into the royal bloodline of Vegeta, etc. but DB just always has to be silly so i'm not holding my breath

No it does not make him canon. Dragonball Zero is a fan manga from toyble

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
You know Toyble is responsible for the Super manga, right? Not really fan made when he is official staff [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The funny thing about Turles is that despite the excuse as an evil Goku look-alike with a similar facial structure and hairstyle to Goku due to a lack of diversity in the lower Saiyan ranks; All the Saiyans depicted in all the media have all looked pretty unique and different!

The only similarities are the crazy black hair and enlarged black pupils or irises.

I finally committed to picking up SDCC Broly... Found a new listing for $120 with free shipping and jumped on it... I know someone on here offered it to me for the same amount last summer, but I didn't have the $ at the time and I didn't realize $120 was the "retail" price.

Next up, Whis... I see he's still hovering around $45. I should have bit on the guy who had like 20 of them for $35 last month.

Back