S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sans-titre-24-1000x914.jpg

Wasn't that impressed by the Figuarts Zero Raditz, I think SCultures Vol. 5 Raditz is the best Raditz figure, but that Figuarts Zero Bardock is great. Very different.

Wasn't that impressed by the Figuarts Zero Raditz, I think SCultures Vol. 5 Raditz is the best Raditz figure, but that Figuarts Zero Bardock is great. Very different.

I agree. Raditz looks rough in the face. He lacks depth. I've debated on starting a scultures collection. I really wish Master Star piece would come out of the shadows and announce some new releases.

....someone destroy Silrian. For his own good. Blood is secretly triggered and is plotting revenge/death balls
Ginyu Force and 1st Form Frieza? You managed to come up with releases that were less liklier than Nappa. :lol

SDCC Piccolo is great but I'm sure the 2.0 will be the better of the two.
A 2.0. is all we can get from Piccolo at this point, since he never changes his outfit. He has to come with more faces/heads, and a special beam cannon effect honestly.

I dont think we need a 2.0 Piccolo, or Krillin, or Android 17, or any other old figure that already looks fine, etc. honestly

But you know what does need it?

IMG_2186.JPG

He used the old mold and had issues like his cape and turban head which didn't work well at all together. And we're honestly never getting another Piccolo. King Piccolo is the closet maybe

He used the old mold and had issues like his cape and turban head which didn't work well at all together. And we're honestly never getting another Piccolo. King Piccolo is the closet maybe

nah man it's fine. Despite those issues it still poses great and captures the likeness of Piccoro purrfectly. you're just nitpicking >_>

Well i didnt think we needed a 2.0 scouter Vegeta either...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

We still don't need it technically

I dont think we need a 2.0 Piccolo, or Krillin, or Android 17, or any other old figure that already looks fine, etc. honestly

Well i didnt think we needed a 2.0 scouter Vegeta either...

tumblr_no02o3bgxq1sl37keo1_400.gif

Tamashii Nations is reinventing the line. Piccolo may have been great at the time but he's going to look completely outdated compared to all of these newer, updated releases.

I agree. Raditz looks rough in the face. He lacks depth. I've debated on starting a scultures collection. I really wish Master Star piece would come out of the shadows and announce some new releases.

I'm hooked onto that line. I have SCultures 5 Super Saiyan Goku, Bardock, Raditz, Nappa, Semi-Perfect Cell, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Golden Frieza, and SCultures 6 Super Saiyan 3 Goku. All of them are great quality figures. I would highly recommend either one of them.

....someone destroy Silrian. For his own good. Blood is secretly triggered and is plotting revenge/death balls A 2.0. is all we can get from Piccolo at this point, since he never changes his outfit. He has to come with more faces/heads, and a special beam cannon effect honestly.

We can also get a battle damaged Piccolo. I would really like to see both battle damaged and an upgraded 2.0 Piccolo. The updated heads/faces will be amazing.

tumblr_no02o3bgxq1sl37keo1_400.gif

Tamashii Nations is reinventing the line. Piccolo may have been great at the time but he's going to look completely outdated compared to all of these newer, updated releases.

Ehh. I don't think so but we'll see. 2.0 Scouter Vegeta doesn't make the original look outdated at all. Some people here can't even tell the difference.

You should feel bad

NOPE

Ehh. I don't think so but we'll see. 2.0 Scouter Vegeta doesn't make the original look outdated at all. Some people here can't even tell the difference.

Manga Super Saiyan Goku and Manga Piccolo stick out like a sore thumb to me in this photo...

14212668_880241092079423_2230276270754507785_n.jpg

Wait until there's a photo of 1.0 Scouter Vegeta and 2.0 Scouter Vegeta next to one another. I'm sure it will show the exact same difference that this photo shows between the 1.0 Super Saiyan Vegeta and the 2.0 Super Saiyan Vegeta...

0a9ca69d-1.jpg

Sorry dude but ya aint gonna convince me :lol you're making it seem like the 2.0's make the originals look like Super Battle Collection figures. It's really not that serious.

Krillin is already perfect imo and blends in well with the 2.0's since he already looks like a 2.0. All he would really need is the fixed eyes and the boot lining color corrected.

The Androids (barring 16 for height issues) are all fine and can't really benefit too much from 2.0's. Only thing they'd get is torso articulation and tbh they look perfectly anime accurate now.

Scouter Vegeta didn't need one but I'm glad he got one since now we have a normal head to use for future Vegeta releases. Also he'll help Nappa with sells and that's always good.

Although the current Piccolo (SDCC) looks great, he could definitely use a 2.0. They could use that opportunity to make him taller and really make him truly anime accurate with the brighter green skin. Question is whether they'll do clean, battle damage or both [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.0's are happening. Just like everyone denied rereleases of characters like Trunks, Vegeta,and Cell... It gives new fans of the line the ability to catch up with new articulation added.

Sorry dude but ya aint gonna convince me :lol you're making it seem like the 2.0's make the originals look like Super Battle Collection figures. It's really not that serious.

I don't have to convince you what Tamashii Nations is clearly implementing through their new products and prototypes. Tamashii Nations has incorporated higher quality and enhanced articulation to make an overall better quality product than the original older releases.

Edited: Not sure where you thought I was trying to compare* the older releases to the Super Battle Collection figures? :dunno

Who was it that mentioned Tamashii Nations replacing 2.0 Scouter Vegeta's shoulders with Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders?

The more I look at the 2.0 Scouter Vegeta, I release they may well have to change the shoulders because the shoulder pads are not fitting properly due to the bigger shoulders.

Who was it that mentioned Tamashii Nations replacing 2.0 Scouter Vegeta's shoulders with Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders?

The more I look at the 2.0 Scouter Vegeta, I release they may well have to change the shoulders because the shoulder pads are not fitting properly due to the bigger shoulders.

i mentioned it once before and i think big deano did too. They need change his shoulders to the smaller shoulders instead of using the awakening goku/ 2.0 ssj vegeta shoulders. Also, i think he needs a different hair sculpt, although i have my doubts on whether or not theyll change that haha

On the topic of piccolo, i think piccolo is a fine figure, he's def aged better than the manga ssj goku imo. The SDCC one looks great too, but i would welcome a 2.0 clean or battle damaged. Although there didnt seem to be a clamor for a 2.0 scouter vegeta i think it's a way to pair it with nappa and also for new collectors to get him because the OG has climbed up in price so much, and maybe also to knock out datong (they seem particularly quiet lately lol). Also feel like 2.0 ssj3 goku would look better if the diaphram cut was lower like krillins. The only way i see a some sort of 2.0 krillin release is his saiyan saga/beginning namek saga outfit or it's DB Krillin to coincide with DB goku.

Also side note, i reallly liked the newest ep of DBS Trunks' moment was awesome but too bad things turned out the way they did haha

Back