S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you guys are talking about the new DBZ 2.0 but have you guys see these? Omg imagine when the figuarts Dragon Ball goes 3.0!!!

Seamless-SH-Figuarts-1.jpg

Seamless-SH-Figuarts-2.jpg

I hope they just stick with the 2.0 for anime lines or at least just for DB. They've got a good thing going so far and this seamless style would be more appropriate for human characters.

I just can't stop looking at that Nappa. I can't believe it's even real

I can't believe it's not anime accurate. I looked at him at first in utter disbelief and now I'm kinda salty they made him manga colors. They were on a roll making everyone in anime standard, why did they have to deviate with ol Nappers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.0.s would be great for other figures, maybe like their Iron Men (though I find these to be perfectly fine frankly.), Sailor Moon and Pokemon figures.

And I agree on Nappa. Of all the figures, I didn't expect him. I think it's great that at the very least they waited after Broly, 16 and Hulk, since they got the hang of larger then usual characters.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Ss3 Goku 2.0 in need of a facial reworking?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does Ss3 Goku 2.0 in need of a facial reworking?

Not really. The lightning in the photos from the event are absolutely horrible that it washes out a lot of the detail. If you mess around with the contrast on Photoshop, it looks pretty good. The amount of criticism that people have about it on Facebook is ****ing ridiculous. Wait until Tamashii Nation's official photos to make a complete judgment.

I'm not sure what I'm excited about more. An updated Super Saiyan 3 Goku or an updated Goku body. The latter will result in more amazing releases but it's great to see Super Saiyan 3 Goku being updated in all his glory.

The more I think about these updated prototypes, the more I wonder how much of "the door" is opened for Tamashii Nations. Are all previous releases that don't include the 2.0 quality and articulation considered potential candidates?

Seems like it. Honestly ult Gohan and Vegetto should be among the first to get the 2.0 treatment before we get flooded by 2.0 Goku releases and no one cares about them again xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The biggest draw back with those light-up effects are the unsightly wires. If wireless power tech was better (like I know my cellphone doesn't start charging wirelessly until it's directly on the pad), all we'd need is a small platform underneath to power the effects.

The effects are likely very early prototypes, if they are released the wires will either be thin and clear or they will be battery powered. Wireless charging would mean they would cost a fortune. Tamashii were already selling the aura effects at way more a premium than their quality was, hence why I stocked up on bootlegs [emoji38]

speaking of which, which faces should Nappa come with? I'll be happy as long as they include this (which they prolly won't)

View attachment 301394

#orgasmface

If they do that then they need to include these for the Cell 2.0 and Freeza 2.0:

906mRhT.jpg

eNUj97V.png

The effects are likely very early prototypes, if they are released the wires will either be thin and clear or they will be battery powered. Wireless charging would mean they would cost a fortune. Tamashii were already selling the aura effects at way more a premium than their quality was, hence why I stocked up on bootlegs [emoji38]

Hopefully that'll be the case. And yeah, wireless would be pricey, I agree. Also agree the effect parts are totally overpriced (and come in boxes that really don't need to be as large as they are).

To be fair, that face was made by 100% Freiza so that should go for a potential 100% Freiza :lecture

In wouldn't at all be surprised if they made a 2.0 100% frieza tbh.

I really hope all these knees are prototypes cause, I mean, look at the gaps with yamcha, it's terrible like they flatout just made two cuts in the solid mold for the pants. Its truly too ugly for these figures, it stands out horribly. But I think they'll change it. Especially with a goku 2.0 mold, if it's gonna be reused, kinda not acceptable to me. (I know that sounds spoiled as **** but I can't help but feel that way.)

@Prod it IS anime colored Nappa, but it's the Arlia colors, and that's just weird as hell.

They're not going to change the knees.

Seems like it. Honestly ult Gohan and Vegetto should be among the first to get the 2.0 treatment before we get flooded by 2.0 Goku releases and no one cares about them again xD

Ultimate Gohan and Vegito should receive 2.0 upgrades when Super Buu and Gohan Absorbed Super Buu are released. I'm sure a lot of people will complain about another Goku release but he needs to make a strong comeback. Super Saiyan 3 Goku may be the perfect way because it'll please the majority of collectors, old and new to the line.

Now that Nappa is closer to being a release, I need to find new figures to beg for. I think I want Ginyu Force and First form Freeza.

Also, should I hold off on a SDCC Piccolo or wait for a 2.0?

Ginyu Force and 1st Form Frieza? You managed to come up with releases that were less liklier than Nappa. :lol

SDCC Piccolo is great but I'm sure the 2.0 will be the better of the two.

Back