S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a debate with someone on reddit about the sizing of Nappa in the new figure... I say Vegeta's hair should barely go past Nappa's shoulders... Their argument is that Vegeta is closer to the camera in the new pictures.

Right...

View attachment 301406
Im with you....this version of Nappa looks smaller:/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We may possibly know who's next very soon because the Shonen Jump Calendar will be updated on Tuesday.

Anybody here follow @suekichiii on Twitter? Dude does these funny "comic strips" by posing his figures in hilarious ways.

I can definitely see the duo of Nappa and Scouter Vegeta 2.0 used in that manner, lol.

Now that ssj3 goku 2.0 it´s real, i expect now for a Final Form Cooler! he deserve the same treatment like Broly!

cooler_final_form_by_.jpg
cooler1.jpg

are you going complain too FSLAR?

I just can't stop looking at that Nappa. I can't believe it's even real

That's because it's not real and this is all an illusion crisis. Final production pics have been leaked, and this is what you're getting instead. :lol

latest

You'll do as you're told and buy five of 'em! :lecture

That's because it's not real and this is all an illusion crisis. Final production pics have been leaked, and this is what you're getting instead. [emoji38]

latest

You'll do as you're told and buy five of 'em! :lecture
Magnificent!!! I'll buy 2 of these.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

nappaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't think he'll be announced soon but a high possibility for this year. Didn't Tamashii Nations say awhile back that they were working on a "BIG" release for 2017?

Would be awesome if tien and yamcha release the same month and hopefully they're next after the xenoverse figures.

It would be awesome and exhausting on the wallet at the same time. Tien certainly looks production ready but I would still like Yamcha to go back and receive some upgraded head sculpting.

Back