S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who owns a Banpresto Nappa or Radtiz post pictures of them next to some Bandai SH Figuarts figures? Are they close to being in the same scale with one another?

Thanks for any help!

Super spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Made a Genkidama for my display using a lamp!

IKqGwbRl.jpg

DBS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, I really want a black and zamasu figure now. Hopefully they have prototypes of them at that tamashii event in October

Yep, a Trunks (in jumper), Goku black and Zamasu figure instead of any of the universe 6 characters please, we can actually pose them decently.

a Goku Black & Zamasu figurarts are all but a certainty now. We'll most likely see a Hit prototype too

But got-damn, where the hell is Kid Buu already :/ will be a huge disappointment if they skip him (articulated figure, not statue)

Fan Expo been good. Just picked Figure-rise Freeza. And played Db Xenoverse 2 demo

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm at a panel with Todd Haberkorn (voice of Jaco). Totally blanking out right now. They're all talking about Fairy Tail. Haven't tuned into Fairy Tail after some 20 odd episodes..

And please refer to Funimation and demand for Sgt Frog to return stateside. Todd Haberkorn says he'll sit in a vat of maple syrup if it ever does. He insists that it ain't coming back. He already got pierced for the return of D. Grayman

damn, on mobile and tapatalk doesnt like links anymore for some reason. What is the link?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This one looks perfect!!!

I'm a little concerned because the sample copy that Animexico received and did their "Out of da Box" review on looked like a degraded copy!

Yeah that sample version is def gonna be the final product :/

Back