S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the proto kid Goku looked good. Could use some tweaks, but iirc they werent going for a dragonball Goku but rather kid Goku in the newer drawing style.

@wvahermit They were displayed briefly at sdcc 2016 and pulled almost immediately, something to do with either licensing or just tamashii wanting to reveal both themselves instead of bluefin I guess. Incase you didnt know, a PC Cell and 2.0 Gohan have been revealed too, they are in the pic.

13729050_272708379761333_7417595067952619186_n.png

You know, thinking about it, tamashii only have to tweak the Yamcha mold to give us a 2.0 Goku and Piccolo, and although everyone knows my stance on Yamcha, the body looks great from here, I would be happy with that honestly.

I broke down and bought Krillin and 18 off amazon because i have too many Saiyens in my display and not enough other folks.

I thought the proto kid Goku looked good. Could use some tweaks, but iirc they werent going for a dragonball Goku but rather kid Goku in the newer drawing style.

@wvahermit They were displayed briefly at sdcc 2016 and pulled almost immediately, something to do with either licensing or just tamashii wanting to reveal both themselves instead of bluefin I guess. Incase you didnt know, a PC Cell and 2.0 Gohan have been revealed too, they are in the pic.

13729050_272708379761333_7417595067952619186_n.png

Tien looks good. Damnit just when I think I'm out (of this line), they pull me back in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, thinking about it, tamashii only have to tweak the Yamcha mold to give us a 2.0 Goku and Piccolo, and although everyone knows my stance on Yamcha, the body looks great from here, I would be happy with that honestly.

I really like Yamcha's torso sculpt and hope they added more outer gi around Goku's chest rather than the blue undershirt. The Figure-rise Standard Super Saiyan Goku's torso sculpt is how I would like to see a 2.0 Goku.

Damn, glad they are finally making a Tien and Yamcha. Now all I want is a kid Buu and great Saiyaman. Not really a fan of the DB super stuff though

SDCC Broly came in, thanks to my buddy on here for getting him against all hope :p

Heres a review of the original and the SDCC versions!

Edit: So, by the looks of it sideshow in their wisdom CENSOR links which just happen to have what could be seen as swearing in them, incredibly stupid, so unfortunately if you want to see the sdcc review you will have to look at my recent videos on youtube.

Hi guys, im fairly new to this site and im not sure if i can post a trade here but if i am wrong doing this please let me know where i should trade DBZ Figuarts.

Im based in the UK and looking to trade

Broly, Piccolo, SDCC 2015 Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan Vegata, Son Gohan, Vegetto, Frieza, SS Goku Awakening I would be very much interested in trading for Star Wars 1/6 figures. Again if im wrong being here please inform me. if anyone is interested them PM me and we can discuss :) I can supply pictures easily, they are in fantastic condition and have all accessories and original boxes.

Thanks for reading :)

Donny

My odds are actually ON a ssj2 Goku as the 2.0 to go with Majin Vegeta, it makes sense honestly.

As for answering your Q craig, wont happen. The ssj3 hair is and always will be way too heavy to be swappable, so there would be no point in a 2.0 Goku coming with multiple heads unless its base and ssj/ssj2. Ssj3 will be its own thing again, the pce release is all but guaranteed now, every other leak has come to pass except pce ssj3.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What are the ods of Goku 2.0 coming with base, ssj and a ssj3 head. I doubt we'll see ssj2 Goku.

Very low. Tamashii Nations wouldn't want to include 3 potential high selling releases in 1.

We'll see Super Saiyan 2 Goku. Honestly, I've been saying this for quite awhile now, everything is possible if you let your voice be heard. If you want to see a certain release, contact them on different forms of Social Media and let them know.

It's possible to get base Goku and SSJ1/SSJ2 (not sure if all three) in one package, totally. The question is if SSJ2 will be made at all.

As Deano said, SSJ3 has too many issues wit swappable. The original itself had issues and this would just stack.

image.jpeg

Something like this would be pretty phat... but like previously said it isn't exactly feasible. even if they did, best believe it wouldn't be cheap

Back