S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, its cant still happen Crisis, main reason being that Vegeta not only already knows Buu was resurrected, he knows his name is Uub. Vegeta had no idea about Uub in the old finale.

Basically the way I see it is that its another split in the timeline, in one Beerus never found Goku or Earth, and peace contunued until the tournament, while in Supers timeline he did, probably told them of Uub so they could keep an eye on him and went a completely different path.

Who knows, maybe at the end of super we will get a variation on the tournament ending, but for now it cant fit into Super.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

well that's a technicality, remember how in BoG Bulma clearly mentioning Vegeta's brother, yet in the dub they took that part out completely. They can just change the fact Vegeta is aware of Uub, or ignore it completely. It's easier to gloss over cuz it's only dialogue, however had they done something in Super that's completely WTF like having Bulma give birth to Bra/Bulla before Pan was born, then I'd say yeah that epilogue def isn't canon anymore lol

Well, BoG and RoF technically arent canon now either sooooo....... :p

Im just kidding man, but honestly my previous comment is just how I see it.

DBS Goku is basically a weak TFS Goku unless he's in fight mode.

The series is called Dragon Ball Super, not Z (who's only meaning was that it is the FINAL letter in the alphabet lol), so I don't really care what they do in Super, you can simply say you're a DBZ fan if you dislike it. However, shallowly, I have been liking it a bit more, but thats probably because I'm just a big fan of future Trunks ("Noooo, really!?"). There's a few moments and beats that do truly feel post-DBZ now. It's stupid how utterly pointless and obsolete Goten and young Trunks are lmao. Whether you enjoy the series or not, it's pretty hard to deny so far it's a lot of wasted potential, including of what they introduced. Whenever Beerus is serious and intimidating, he's still pretty cool for example. It's not like DB ever had much logic anyway so... Whatever.

I wonder how long it'll continue. They spoke of 100 episodes and they're over 50 already. Does anybody know how well its ratings are and what an estimate is for whether it'll be renewed?

well that's a technicality, remember how in BoG Bulma clearly mentioning Vegeta's brother, yet in the dub they took that part out completely. They can just change the fact Vegeta is aware of Uub, or ignore it completely. It's easier to gloss over cuz it's only dialogue, however had they done something in Super that's completely WTF like having Bulma give birth to Bra/Bulla before Pan was born, then I'd say yeah that epilogue def isn't canon anymore lol

Tarble was mentioned in the dub, Super is the version that cut him out.

Officially started working on "Epic Display ver. 3.0"... stay tuned*

It's stupid how utterly pointless and obsolete Goten and young Trunks are lmao. Whether you enjoy the series or not, it's pretty hard to deny so far it's a lot of wasted potential, including of what they introduced. Whenever Beerus is serious and intimidating, he's still pretty cool for example. It's not like DB ever had much logic anyway so... Whatever.

I wonder how long it'll continue. They spoke of 100 episodes and they're over 50 already. Does anybody know how well its ratings are and what an estimate is for whether it'll be renewed?

i wish they would show them being trained by Piccolo or something, at the very least Goten for obv reasons. Goku's obviously isn't gonna do it. i know it still wouldn't matter story-wise, but it would be a nice throwback to Piccolo training & looking after Gohan when he was a boy

*i would like to see other peoples displays for inspiration

The value of the 1st SSJ Vegeta has already been affected by the SSJ Vegeta PCE (Premium Color Edition which is an "enhanced" re-color of the original) release.

What I don't get is, why is the 1st ssj vegeta still commanding a high price when in fact there is and will be a newer and better versions?
With HTs, as soon as the new diecast mark 6 was announced, og mark 6's value in the secondary market plummeted...

What I don't get is, why is the 1st ssj vegeta still commanding a high price when in fact there is and will be a newer and better versions?
With HTs, as soon as the new diecast mark 6 was announced, og mark 6's value in the secondary market plummeted...

Because the boot tips are more accurate than the PCE version

The 1st Super Saiyan Vegeta release is Android Saga while the Premium Color and Regular Release aren't. So it really shouldn't be compared to your Mark VI example.

The high price has many factors into it. Are you trying to buy the 1st release or something?

Also the OG Vegeta blends in better with the rest of the line while the PC only goes with PC Trunks. The OG is better overall in regards to anime accuracy and coloring as well but that's just opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1st Super Saiyan Vegeta release is Android Saga while the Premium Color and Regular Release aren't. So it really shouldn't be compared to your Mark VI example.

The high price has many factors into it. Are you trying to buy the 1st release or something?

I see. Didn't know they were from different sagas.
I'm planning to get all versions of Vegeta and am wondering if paying so much for the og ssj vegeta is worth it. Or should I wait and see if the price would come down.

I'm new to the game. Just pre-ordered SSJ Vegeta 2.0 and it'll be my first shf. Speaking of re-issue, will it affect the value of the 1st SSJ Vegeta?

Well they've had the 1st SSJ Vegeta, then the special color version SSJ Vegeta which tanked the value of the 1st already. The SSJ Vegeta 2.0 is a slightly different build similar to Super Trunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magic !
20160811_195847.jpg

I see. Didn't know they were from different sagas.
I'm planning to get all versions of Vegeta and am wondering if paying so much for the og ssj vegeta is worth it. Or should I wait and see if the price would come down.

I wouldn't pay more than $100 and that's even pushing it for me. (Edited: ****, I would even wait until it's $80 or less. It's a nice figure but only usable for Android Saga displays and he gets his ass handed to him. Not a very desirable figure to me to begin with) The after market isn't like it used to be with this line. I don't see a lot of people wanting the 1st release after this newer regular release even though it's a different Saga design so I would say wait. I have a hard time seeing the price go up.

Decide for yourself though. It's never a guarantee.

Hey guys, found a review of the figure-rise standard goku, sorry idk how to embed the video haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDViRgTjVw

also wyluncustoms has a review of frieza, he came out a little bluer than expected. A bit of shading and a flat coat i think these would look really good, too bad goku seems a bit oversized compared to figuarts.

I wouldn't pay more than $100 and that's even pushing it for me. (Edited: ****, I would even wait until it's $80 or less. It's a nice figure but only usable for Android Saga displays and he gets his ass handed to him. Not a very desirable figure to me to begin with) The after market isn't like it used to be with this line. I don't see a lot of people wanting the 1st release after this newer regular release even though it's a different Saga design so I would say wait. I have a hard time seeing the price go up.

Thanks. Will keep this in mind.

Hey guys, found a review of the figure-rise standard goku, sorry idk how to embed the video haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usDViRgTjVw

also wyluncustoms has a review of frieza, he came out a little bluer than expected. A bit of shading and a flat coat i think these would look really good, too bad goku seems a bit oversized compared to figuarts.

Here's a photo from wyluncustoms...

13988704_10210521692504771_2109614425_n.png

Back