S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...this new hair color....hmmm...just when I thought DBS was finally getting on the right track...

Wow...this new hair color....hmmm...just when I thought DBS was finally getting on the right track...

It has and still is on track. I just find it funny reddish pink monkey fur and eye liner= "bad ass to the extreme dawg!! Dat m f'er look soft and cuddly like a furby son! Best transformation eva!"

(I don't know how to do spoiler tags so here is a warning)

The original creator comes back and keeps it simple but gives a guy pink hair? Yo dat **** wack my dude! No one wants to see that weak ass **** in muh dbzeez playa!

But hey what do i know, everyone can like what they want or dislike what they want. Who am I to judge.

Anybody know an estimate of how much a complete figuarts lot (minus the Mexican comic con version of Goku) would sell for? Might be getting out the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody know an estimate of how much a complete figuarts lot (minus the Mexican comic con version of Goku) would sell for? Might be getting out the game

A lot. I'd list it on eBay for a week or two with a starting bid of 99 cents. Then post links to it on Instagram, Facebook, forums etc. I'm sure you'll get enough that way. If you're worried about not making a certain amount, maybe put it up for what you want out of it first. SDCC SSJ Goku along should get you several hundred dollars if he's in great condition.

In all honesty I still don't think GT or Super should exist. The story was over for Goku, Vegeta and the rest of the OG Dragon Ball cast. A lot of stuff was resolved outside of Goku abandoning his family for Uub briefly but even that wasn't too bad. However, for Gohan, Trunks (both versions, maybe) and Goten, having a series that primarily focused on them would be fine because it'd be interesting to see how they develop. Heck we only had the Buu Saga for Goten and Kid Trunks, and Adult Gohan could be interesting to see how he manages as a father, warrior and scholar. And I do agree about the devolution, especially for Goku. Vegeta still has a natural need to be better than Goku and everyone else, so he's all right there but I feel everyone else devolved too.

On the dubs, I think that may be the case because some dialogues and changes are made between Japan and America, which isn't unheard of with other animes. I did get a maturer vibe from Goku in the Z half of the manga versus the DB part, to be expected but the American anime totally cranked it up

Me looking at the Dragon Ball Super discussion on here:
68040058.jpg

Take it as a joke my friends, How has everyone been?

Yeah, I think it has to do with Japan's fascination with black / dark version of the main character. They did it with kabuto Kamen rider, Saint seiya, getter robo and I'm assuming soon they'll bastardised naruto and one piece characters (if they haven't already at this point).

Agreed on the childishness of goku. It looks like it is starting to rub on vegeta as well. He's starting to do some comedy ****, gone are the cool, and somewhat evil vegeta of the namek/ cell saga.

Better to sell the high priced ones individually.

I think you may be right. All these reissues and alternate color versions are really starting to annoy me. Not too mention all the Datong versions.

I was hoping to see Vegeta act more like End of Z Vegeta. You know accepting Goku was the best and moving on from the rivalry with protecting his Family and the Earth as his inspiration to train and get stronger. How cool would have been to see Vegeta surpass Goku without trying to.

As far as Super goes I'm trying to go a bit easier on it lately. I do like SSB and Vegeta's new outfit(don't know if he'll wear it again) but to me it feels these aren't the same progressed characters(mostly Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan) we seen at the end of DBZ.

So apparently dragonball super has been airing in taiwan now. And already 20 episodes in! Fully dubbed in Mandarin.

I'm still waiting for a Cantonese dub. But at least the hk chinese version of the manga is out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Well, the End of Z is gone now soo. >_>

Well obviously but I was talking about the Buu saga as a whole not just the last few episodes. It's where most of Vegeta's character development happened.

You know I'm not so sure when it comes to fans though. Most may still choose to see the episode "Goku's Next Journey" as the true end.

I'd really rather that final episode not to be the case unless he went to go help Uub's village or something.

I think you may be right. All these reissues and alternate color versions are really starting to annoy me. Not too mention all the Datong versions.

I'm new to the game. Just pre-ordered SSJ Vegeta 2.0 and it'll be my first shf. Speaking of re-issue, will it affect the value of the 1st SSJ Vegeta?

I'm new to the game. Just pre-ordered SSJ Vegeta 2.0 and it'll be my first shf. Speaking of re-issue, will it affect the value of the 1st SSJ Vegeta?

The value of the 1st SSJ Vegeta has already been affected by the SSJ Vegeta PCE (Premium Color Edition which is an "enhanced" re-color of the original) release.

I dont get why they annoy you man, the 2.0s are the only ones taking up "new" slots, the reissues and pces have been released as surplus inbetween, we arent losing out on new figures with them. Or is this about the old "my figures value is reduced" argument?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That final episode could technically still happen, since it takes place 10 years after Boo's defeat. Whereas Super is happening only like 2 years after Boo defeat (honestly it's prolly even less than that. prolly like a year & 6 months. who knows, but it's not a lengthy period. everything seems to be happening day-by-day at this point)

Back