S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody invested in the Dragon Ball Z Figuarts Zero EX line, Super Buu is possibly the next release and he's massive...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am SO down for this! I wanted Super Buu the most out of the three initially shown. Wasn't going to buy Trunks, but loved SSj3 Goku enough to buy it... totes skipped out on Vegeta though. Just really didn't like his sculpt

I am SO down for this! I wanted Super Buu the most out of the three initially shown. Wasn't going to buy Trunks, but loved SSj3 Goku enough to buy it... totes skipped out on Vegeta though. Just really didn't like his sculpt

I can't remember who mentioned it, possibly Sil, but Tamashii Nations does indeed seem to be partially focusing their Figuarts Zero and Figuarts Zero EX Character Categories into Buu Saga. In a way, I think it's best because this really allows a superb sculpt and paint application\. I eventually want to see S.H. Figuarts versions but I'll gladly take any sort of Buu.

Finally got the Ginyu force in:
Spoiler Spoiler:

SAL shipping can take forever. The boxes were worse for wear, but the figures themselves were perfect. So happy right now!

Finally got the Ginyu force in:
Spoiler Spoiler:

SAL shipping can take forever. The boxes were worse for wear, but the figures themselves were perfect. So happy right now!

I can't wait to get them. Dramatic Showcase is becoming one of my favorite lines. They're a little thicker than S.H. Figuarts but they're nicely done and, if you can purchase them straight from Japan, they're not that costly. Super Saiyan Goku and Final Form Frieza are released next week.

SAL shipping can take forever but you save a good amount of money.

Edited:
Alright I'm going to be coming here more often then

Shall we all just join a group text? :lol At least there won't be any midnight - 2 a.m. reveals since it's in California but waking up to it is pretty cool.

You released an incense, didn't you?

I believe I shot myself in the foot with that comment earlier. :( There will be a reveal tomorrow with Yamcha and Tien, who weren't meant to be seen until tomorrow, but Adam Newman said it won't be Nappa.

Welp, I just caved and bought Broly from evilBay. If the trend of pricing on last year's figure is any indication of how it goes this year, I got a reasonable deal.

Welp, I just caved and bought Broly from evilBay. If the trend of pricing on last year's figure is any indication of how it goes this year, I got a reasonable deal.

A few popped up at 130 and 140 which is not too bad. Still waiting... Want to cave in for 1 too.

I wonder if that SS3 Vegeta prototype is ever coming back. It'd be nice if it came back with less crappy looking articulation and something more similar to Super Vegeta's.

I wonder if that SS3 Vegeta prototype is ever coming back. It'd be nice if it came back with less crappy looking articulation and something more similar to Super Vegeta's.

The prototype that was revealed at Tamashii Nations 2016 will never be shown but I imagine it will have an updated body similar to Super (Saiyan) Vegeta and a possible Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta if Tamashii Nations decides on going further with the product.

I can't wait to get them. Dramatic Showcase is becoming one of my favorite lines. They're a little thicker than S.H. Figuarts but they're nicely done and, if you can purchase them straight from Japan, they're not that costly. Super Saiyan Goku and Final Form Frieza are released next week.

SAL shipping can take forever but you save a good amount of money.

Edited:

Shall we all just join a group text? :lol At least there won't be any midnight - 2 a.m. reveals since it's in California but waking up to it is pretty cool.

I'm glad news wont come out as Im asleep like these past couple of conventions have been

I believe I shot myself in the foot with that comment earlier. :( There will be a reveal tomorrow with Yamcha and Tien, who weren't meant to be seen until tomorrow, but Adam Newman said it won't be Nappa.

You think there'll be Q&A with him at sdcc?

You think there'll be Q&A with him at sdcc?

Only if somebody films it for their website or YouTube channel. He's had multiple interviews over the past two years so hopefully somebody will catch him. He seems to be a very talkative guy if you approach him respectively and don't expect him to blurt out spoilers. I tried to catch him at NYCC last year but he wasn't around.

Edited: Adam Newman and the Tamashii Nations Instagram are pretty generous with certain topics. Adam Newman mentioned to look towards SDCC for DC and TMNT reveals and their Instagram mentioned more WWE reveals.

Posted on Facebook by Corey J. Peagler...

Okay guys, here are some quick comparison shots:

Most notable difference is obviously the hair. Overall the PC Broly has a more de-saturated palette. It's very subtle, but the golden tones for the boots and forearm gauntlets on PC seems to be slightly more vibrant. Personally speaking, I prefer the SDCC version as I feel it's closer to the original anime. But keep in mind he looks pretty different depending on what shot and lighting scheme is used.

I think this is probably the least color change we've seen so far for an SDCC figure. But I'm a fan of Broly in general so I don't mind having a second one

Spoiler Spoiler:

i didnt, everytime i boot it up theres always one spawning up and then i have to get out if i want more to pop out

Oooh thanks to whoever posted the side by side comparison of standard and sdcc Broly. I really prefer the standard version. I'd love to get the SDCC version as well just for completion's sake, but since it hasn't really caught my attention, I'll just leave it for later :)

Broly prices started to come down about $10-15. Hopefully be around $100 solid next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back