S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the "true" enemy will be an evil Kaioshin..which should be pretty interesting. I guess that makes sense since Trunks' timeline Goku was never identified as "evil" in the beginning anyways.

Though I like the idea of an evil Goku, they should visit another reality where baby Goku never hit his head on Earth and ended up wrecking the planet like he was supposed to a la Dragon Ball Multiverse. Fighting a 'truly evil' Goku would be awesome.

The multiverse is still a thing Sil, they didnt outright say it but I would bet the reason Kaioshins cant go back in time but only forward is so they dont disrupt events and create new timelines a la what Trunks did.

I will need convincing for reasons why it ISNT the heart virus affecting Goku black though; Goku punched and kicked his stomach, that wouldnt have affected his chest which is where he was holding. Lets not forget aswell that Goku in the future died of that virus, so in order to have his body it would come with its faults aswell as its power. Obviously it would weaken him but as he only inhabiting that body temporarily it couldnt kill him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't like the idea of someone inhabiting Saiyans' bodies, that's why I really came to hate Baby. Vegeta showed 'the pride of a Saiyan' by resisting Babidi's mind control and still retaining all of his characteristics. Baby just easily took over everyone with no resistance - the hell is that? Saiyans are called stubborn all the time and prideful, and pretty much everyone in the show has some sort of iron will. Along with how cowardly it made Baby seem...

Mind control, I guess isn't that bad but I feel like there's a lot of crazy/weird stuff with Goku Black. I was honestly kind of hoping it would be a grown up, evil Goten in some ways

Goku was already dead though, so he would be inhabiting an emtpy shell in this case. Although I admit the corpse would be a skeleton by now in Trunks timeline so thats kind of a dampener on that theory.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That would explain why Goku Black can't even go Super Saiyan, maybe. Though at the same time with possession of a dead body, it varies in some media. Maybe the skeleton of Goku gained back all its...features or something.

Hm, you got me on my own comment there Deano, I forgot that, exactly if they keep consistent with trunks timeline being another one, Goku is actually ded in that timeline... Supported by the fact that Trunks dispatched dabura and babidi himself (**** yes for that one). Hm, come to think of it, they said Kai trained Trunks for that... Could babidi have bewitched that same Kai as revenge on Trunks and earth?

That said, Goku might be reanimted by that earring? I don't see why it has to be the kai himself, the ring and earring could've been stolen. Also, it could be the kai seperated into a good and evil half (hence the one earring, all kais have earings – still makes sense to me if theres an opposite to the potara rings), and the evil guy took goku's body.

There has to be a point to the earring, no way Toriyama wouldn't just slap it on him.

I have a hunch that Goku Black and this new green Kaioshin are one in the same... which is perhaps the reason he can't transform into a Super Saiyan, and does not identify as being one. He also says he is pleased to be able to fight Goku in "this" body, which might suggest this is not his original/natural form and that he has either fabricated, duplicated and or possessed Goku's body...

Ginyu wasn't able to access kaio ken as well, or hell, Goku's techniques. But considering how long Goku Black has been terrorizing Future Trunks, and how he was able to use his own variations of Goku's attacks, maybe there's more to this.

I thought crisis was making a reference to possession :dunno: Ginyu would probably be dead himself by that point actually

yKP9Jz5.gif

Wasn't Saiyaman on that old list that Tamashii showed off a few years ago? They "sort of" had been following that list.

Personally, I want Adult Gohan in his purple/blue gi from the early Buu saga. That's the last time Gohan actually looked cool in my opinion.

Keep in mind, they can go either way with this. If they do SSJ Gohan in his Saiyaman-outfit, they can re-use some parts from SSJ Trunks such as the arms (with a molded watch if they choose to include that), lower body, etc. If they do the purple/blue outfit, then you could be seeing re-uses of SWA Goku's arms, hip-piece, etc.

I'll be surprised if they do a battle-damage SSJ2 Teen Gohan from the final scenes of the Cell Saga. Mostly because Tamashii likes to follow their "pairs" pattern of grouping releases together with related characters (like Beerus with Whis, and the new SSJ Trunks with the upcoming SSJ Vegeta). If they DO end up doing SSJ2 Teen Gohan 2.0, it's likely we might see a new Cell 2.0 or a new Goku 2.0 to go with it.

I'm pretty optimistic about this figure. They need a strong release to follow up SSJ Vegeta. I was personally hoping we'd see SSJ4 Goku or SSJ3 Goku 2.0 (completely new mold) but I guess we have to wait for that.

Back