S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegito, Ultimate Gohan, and, like SolidSnakeBoss said, the regular releases but especially Super Warrior Awakening Goku.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku could be a possibility too. Orange gi, hair closer to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta's hair paint application.

now that I think about it, I think SWA Goku will most certainly be next year's exclusive. They will make the lining on his boots yellow, repaint the hair, alter the skin tone, darker gi, etc. just like he was in the anime. It meets all the criteria. Calling it now.

SuperSaiyanGoku.jpg

My only worry is that they'll repaint the hair the same way they did with PCE Vegeta, which I'm not a big fan of, but whatever. I don't think they'll revisit Vegito or SSG Goku anytime soon, tho

I hope they revisit Goku with the updated body sculpt. SSGSS or SSJ3 Goku with the awakening body sculpt would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first I wasn't too keen on the 2.0 figures since I really wanted more new characters. Now, I'm all for them taking old characters and revamping them to be more accurate and up to date with the tech.

I would love it if they simply made a brand new clean Goku 2.0 and re-released all the current Goku's in that style. They could use that base for so many characters and variations of Goku. Hell, people may complain about the number of Goku figures but if they did this, I'll take as many Goku's as I can get. Give me a better SSGSS, SSJ3, SSJ, and base form Goku!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. All the Goku's deserve the new sculpt. I would literally throw money at Bandai.

now that I think about it, I think SWA Goku will most certainly be next year's exclusive. They will make the lining on his boots yellow, repaint the hair, alter the skin tone, darker gi, etc. just like he was in the anime. It meets all the criteria. Calling it now.

View attachment 274226

My only worry is that they'll repaint the hair the same way they did with PCE Vegeta, which I'm not a big fan of, but whatever. I don't think they'll revisit Vegito or SSG Goku anytime soon, tho

It's certainly a possibility. Not sure if it will be next year though since they had Goku in 2015.

I think they're going to keep that hair paint application for the Super Saiyans in all Premium Color releases. At least I hope so due to consistency. The Regular Releases are on the right track.

As somebody mentioned before, with all these new regular releases coming out, Tamashii Nations is providing Bluefin with SDCC Exclusives for years. Which I'm glad about because I'd hate for a repeat of last year's exclusive.

That's true. Vegito and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku are the 2 least likely to get a Premium Color release. It could happen but not for a long time. There's still Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Krillin, and Perfect Cell.

I'm with you! That's my hope.

After SSJ Gohan I guess Piccolo will be the next character to get the 2.0 treatment since they're going through the main heroes. Possibly a battle damaged look which gives them an excuse to show off the new knee joints they use.

I was also thinking how cool it would be to get a Great Saiyaman eventually. Removable cape, multiple heads including helmet, normal base head, bandana look, and a SSJ2 head (wasn't much of a drastic difference with that and his normal SSJ hair in that arc for some reason). Quite a lot of tooling involved there but he should sell well.

I know everyone has different opinions on the look of the character (he's goofy looking but that's the point) but it would make it a great figure, plus I always thought he looked badass as a SSJ in that suit.

That's true. Vegito and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku are the 2 least likely to get a Premium Color release. It could happen but not for a long time. There's still Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Krillin, and Perfect Cell.

if they were to do SSG Goku, maybe it'll look something like this

12038795_10153204792903317_577103259893064314_o.jpg

Saiyaman Gohan with a SSJ head is probably the only grown up Gohan I'd buy, unless really cool articulation pulls me in. An updated (and possibly battle damaged) cell Games Gohan I'd buy too.

Anything else I would not, just like android 16, vegito, broly, ultimate gohan, ssb goku, ssb vegeta, pimp frieza, pce vegeta, pce trunks, beerus, trunks 2.0 aaaaand *draws breath*.... whis. Am I even still collecting this line?:lol At least I'm getting ssj vegeta 2.0.

So that's it for this year then, (excl zeroes) are ssj Vegeta 2.0, SDCC Broly, Whis and this new Gohan?

I think Future Trunks is the first DBS figure I'd buy. Together with maybe Black Goku, if he turns out to have a cool background.

I think they could very well do a PC release or two. It's possible they know how clever us fans are getting so they might want to leave some surprises for the Convention circuit.

So it looks like I'm gonna be stationed at Kadena AFB in Japan. Direct access to figures to feed my addiction [emoji847]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Ok, Super spoiler ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for the 2.0 debate, im thinking they may use this opportunity to make them in anime colors, or at least I hope they do. We could finally get sdcc colored Goku, Gohan and Piccolo with better sculpts and an easy way to get them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok, Super spoiler ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Screenshot_20160702-223740.jpg
Screenshot from the end of the episode: "What!? You were fighting in the future with the adult version of that kid!?"

View attachment 274290
Screenshot from the end of the episode: "What!? You were fighting in the future with the adult version of that kid!?"
If you are alluding that it might be Goten, its not, Toriyama already stated he named him Goku so as not to confuse people. They are likely referring to kid Trunks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The "adult version of this kid" is Mai...

And as far as Goku Black, it's heavily implied that the Kaioshin, referred by Beerus and Whis, took over Future Goku's body.

"What!? You were fighting in the future with the adult version of that kid!?"
This will be future Trunks revealing to the team that he was fighting against Goku Black with Future Mai.
Trunks fighting Black in the episode preview will be a flashforward? of him saving Mai and "The Resistance Fighters" and how their love for one another came about.

@Deano I don't think it was the heart virus. Trunk's time machine created a time distortion that allowed Goku Black's ("Kaioshin Ring of Time") to jump back to the past (present for us.)
As the ring is only allowed to move forward in time then back to the present (which would be future trunks destroyed world) the time portal was trying to correct itself pulling Goku Black back in.
This was weakening Goku Black so when our Goku gave him a good couple of chest shots they really hit home on him.

I'm so glad Mai is still alive, it will be interesting how non-powered humans deal with this Black Goku guy.

If the new ending is a sign of anything, Great Saiyaman is back (I hope a figuarts too XD)

Black Goku is it seems likely, a being inhabiting Goku's body. Beerus damn near said as much. Feels a bit like incorporating the GT baby idea, possibly. Hell, considering his dislike for sayins, it seems, he could actually be a tuffle. Also curious where Trunks got his new sword from. Black Goku looks cool, especially with the dark-purple ki. It does kinda bug me that they went from multiple timelines, to now traveling within one. That's just weird, even weirder than Trunks' hair. Trunks himself, THIS Trunks, was the one who realized first that stopping the androids wouldn't prevent anything that happened in his timeline. So, yeah, kinda stupid imo.

It's already confirmed its Kaioshin due to the ring a la Beerus and Whis. As far as the hatred for Saiyans go, that's interesting.

Back